• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Think of the Children-Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
According to compulsive tweeters, society is in total collapse. But, strangely enough, when I go outside and do things like a normal person, society is, for the most part, no better or worse than it's ever been. Sure, I see some FNs here and there, and a few fags, but by and large, I'm fine. That non-stop diet of endless rage bait tweets turns these tweeting faggots into womanly hysterics, who totally lose their minds over every spoon-fed scare story.

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
I don’t think he wants to “protect” them, more like fuck them
Does he though? He wants to fuck older looking thirteen year olds and fourteen year olds, not fucking babies. Still pedophilia but it's children, get real.

I think Nana is actually disgusted by this which is completly understandable, it's fucking horrific news and he's at least calling it out as atrocious that it's not being widely discussed but all you wanna give a fuck about is the supposed irony that a groomer is upset over this. Ant might be a piece of shit but at least he still calls out bullshit like this which no one else here is doing, especially you faggots.

In fact I dont think you give a fuck about the children, or the fact that blacks can literally stab a white baby and a mother to death and the news hardly reports it at all cause the perpetrator is black and the victims white. neither does faggot satansockpuppet either, all you give a fuck about is a boomer who you've never met in real life. Lol get your outrage periorities straight, all of us should be way more upset by shit like this instead of an old fag on twitter.

Last edited:

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
According to compulsive tweeters, society is in total collapse. But, strangely enough, when I go outside and do things like a normal person, society is, for the most part, no better or worse than it's ever been. Sure, I see some FNs here and there, and a few fags, but by and large, I'm fine. That non-stop diet of endless rage bait tweets turns these tweeting faggots into womanly hysterics, who totally lose their minds over every spoon-fed scare story.
I cant wait for actual white genocide to start happening so nana can complain about it and so I can watch you take a retarded contrarian position on it. "when you think about it is white genocide really that bad? Is this all nana can focus on?"

You were Boq's favorite poster, let that sink in faggot.

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
I don’t think he wants to “protect” them, more like fuck them
Whyd you delete your shitty comment, stupid?

"ahh caught me fuck" *claps* great improv!

Listen, youre like every other faggot queer on reddit who will literally look the other way when a fucking child and mother gets murdered probably for being white and when the news wont report it. you're fucking disgusting and youve never listened to an episode let alone a clip of ona in your life, youre a faggot larper who watched the Beige docs and now you wanna hassle an old man, its lame as fuck

youre a pos and I have more respect for Ant

BenDovid

Forum Clout

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Whyd you delete your shitty comment, stupid?

"ahh caught me fuck" *claps* great improv!

Listen, youre like every other faggot queer on reddit who will literally look the other way when a fucking child and mother gets murdered probably for being white and when the news wont report it. you're fucking disgusting and youve never listened to an episode let alone a clip of ona in your life, youre a faggot larper who watched the Beige docs and now you wanna hassle an old man, its lame as fuck

youre a pos and I have more respect for Ant
Yeah joke didn’t land; oooh I deleted a comment, guess I’ll just kill myself.

Idk what your issue is with me, but I have zero issue with you

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Bro, you just personally attacked like 90% of this board.
I wanna see a poll done on here on who started listened when. I’d say only 1% of users are like @DMAN and listened since WAAF (WBAB even). But then i’d say maybe 50% came through the satellite era and another 49% through youtube.