Things you enjoy listening to and feel gay for liking.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I love the Arctic Monkeys which I’ve been called a fag for. The strokes. I actually think drake makes great pop music. Like hold on we’re going home and passion fruit.

I’m a huge hip hop fan. (Not my favorite genre Nor do I listen to any new music as it’s for children and retarded white kids) I listened to Kanye way before he was even semi famous. his first three albums are amazing. His production is just crazy and he has some great lines.

“If your stripper name porsche and you get tips from many men, see your fat friend? Her nick name is mini van”

“She was telling me about problems with her man I completely understand, while he’s out tricking off. Don’t get no rich nigga give me some head that’ll really piss him off”

“She couldn’t afford a car so she named her daughter Alexis”

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
I love the Arctic Monkeys which I’ve been called a fag for. The strokes. I actually think drake makes great pop music. Like hold on we’re going home and passion fruit.

I’m a huge hip hop fan. (Not my favorite genre Nor do I listen to any new music as it’s for children and retarded white kids) I listened to Kanye way before he was even semi famous. his first three albums are amazing. His production is just crazy and he has some great lines.

“If your stripper name porsche and you get tips from many men, see your fat friend? Her nick name is mini van”

“She was telling me about problems with her man I completely understand, while he’s out tricking off. Don’t get no rich nigga give me some head that’ll really piss him off”

look at this David Fricke sounding nigga

G

I fucking love Arctic Monkeys, regardless of if that makes me a fag. Been all in since the first album.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
I still listen to early Devo regularly. The first two are untouchable. I like XTC too, especially Drums And Wires and Black Sea.

Early Devo is very good and I don’t feel gay for listening to them.

There’s nothing gay about Peter Steele. The man wrote “Der Untermensch” and Agnostic Front’s “Public Assistance.” Those are two wonderfully racist songs and I know for a fact that Type O HATED black people as I had a conversation with Peter Steele and mentioned “Public Assistance” and he went off on the spooks. The rest of the band agreed with him.