Things you do that Pat does do too

G

I'm a pathological narcissistic liar. I have serious anger and alcohol problems. I'm extremely irrational. My self-restraint and awareness are nonexistent. I have no real friends. I have to manipulate damaged women to sleep with me. I am an insufferable know-it-all who actually knows jackshit. I don't think I'm better than everyone, I know I am. The world owes me for existing. I'm a hypocrite and a snitch. I'm a glutton, a criminal and a pretentious asshole who lacks any real talent to back it up. My existence is a net negative in every way.

gotcha-bitch-dave-chapelle.gif

I'd fucking kill myself in a second if even half of that was true about me, let alone all of it. Or if I was a fat faggot with bitch tits.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I, too, love science fiction, but the difference there is the pre -Star Wars kind. Fatty loves his asplosions and bright lasers, while I'd rather take in the subtle metaphors of existence from ",The Incredible Shrinking Man" and "The Day The Earth Stood Still". Basically the kind of messages that make me think, while making Piggly cry of boredom.

Also, the band and I were once at an amazing restaurant in Switzerland that served French cuisine, might have been the Beau-Rivage I think, and Kool ordered what basically amounted to comfort food. At a gourmet fucking restaurant. I wish I could remember exactly what it was, but we hammered him on it for the rest of the tour. To his credit though, he owned up and admitted it was low class to request such a simplistic meal, but it "was the mood at the time".

So really, myself and my band are not like Patrick. Because he's rubbish. And fat.

G

It really was. It's essentially a bunch of grown ass adults selling kids toys to each other.

I expected to see a lot of tranny nonsense, but surprisingly there wasn't any. No furries, either. Just a bunch of seemingly harmless dorks in arrested development.
Well that’s a relief. I guess this kind of degeneracy is relegated to mostly the SFWA. I guess I’ll go make a sandwich.

G

Make a beef wellington and share it with us in pictures.

We won't make fun of you if you burn it, but you better be wearing a nice shirt in the picture.
I can butter pan fry a mean chicken and cheese burrito (again: fat).

I have ripped looking Carhart work shirts for the most part. Not all of us have a walk in closet full of gentlemanly Continental evening wear, Ray. And now I’m depressed.

G

I, too, love science fiction, but the difference there is the pre -Star Wars kind. Fatty loves his asplosions and bright lasers, while I'd rather take in the subtle metaphors of existence from ",The Incredible Shrinking Man" and "The Day The Earth Stood Still". Basically the kind of messages that make me think, while making Piggly cry of boredom.

Also, the band and I were once at an amazing restaurant in Switzerland that served French cuisine, might have been the Beau-Rivage I think, and Kool ordered what basically amounted to comfort food. At a gourmet fucking restaurant. I wish I could remember exactly what it was, but we hammered him on it for the rest of the tour. To his credit though, he owned up and admitted it was low class to request such a simplistic meal, but it "was the mood at the time".

So really, myself and my band are not like Patrick. Because he's rubbish. And fat.
In fairness my 13 year old likes all these CGI explosion scenes, so Pat is just young at heart or a stunted fat retarded.