• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Things Jim Norton hates that makes him a fucking faggot.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I actually do. Jim is one of the most boring people I’ve ever heard and he is so fucking shallow that I don’t give him any credence when it comes to broadening his horizons. Look at how shitty his standup is. He’s perpetually stuck in 2005.
Even 2005 is generous. When they trashed his standup from the early 90’s it was the same shit he still does just with a higher pitched voice.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
This is what all standup comedians say. "I never watched X comic" or "I never watched X comedy show". To make themselves out to be more original. Like no one influenced them. Too cool for the room type of faggotry. It would also help them cover up stolen jokes and ideas like Mencia claiming he never heard Rogan or Leary saying he never heard Hicks or whatever. Or like when Howard Stern would claim he never heard of O&A yet spent a fortune on lawyers trying to silence and attack them. "I never heard of the guys I just spent $80K in legal fees to get a gag order for".

You actually believe that Norton never watched an episode of Seinfeld while being a comedian in NYC? Or that Norton never watched South Park? Or Hicks? Or Kinison? Or whatever nonsense he was claiming. They all watch and listen to each other. And lots of them steal like Norton stole from the Jerky Boys. They all not only listened to O&A every day but the comics from that era and Compound read this forum constantly.

Louis CK would literally listen to O&A and take the news stories and put them into his show. Like O&A once did a whole segment on the 'perv switch' where a dentist molested some patients. And the next season of Louis's show had a dentist rape him when he was under anesthesia. Rogan flat out says he listened to O&A so much that it drove him to make his own show. Anthony was literally on Stern for the Jackie Impression Contest. These guys listen to everything and are heavily influenced by each other.
The only person I've heard who claims to watch and listen to nothing is Norton.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
1688798810210.png

"How is a podcast played in a car"

This is a real Jim Norton quote from late 2017.