• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Things I like about Patrick

Forum Clout
Serious question here. @covidcumia did you and your family eat that cake or did you throw it out after making the video?
download (3).jpeg

G

Serious question here. @covidcumia did you and your family eat that cake or did you throw it out after making the video?
View attachment 37202
That cake was a carrot cake it got eaten over 3 days or so, there is a sizable amount of my daughters own birthday cake left. We aren't big cake eaters, I think ice cream is the thing my kids would prefer.
the bit where you post your family is worse
It gets some big laughs, your tired copying of drama queens and positing out loud about Rick being not that bad is boring. It's been overused and the non-funny hate the forum guys are a version of it. Rick is hosing the place down with heavy cream on a daily basis, work with that.

G

but you are acting like such a cake boy

should i instead post some pics of my fat family for internet points?
Yes a picture of a thumbs up and a middle finger that could be anybody's. You should post something that's funny rather than another in 2 dozen posters stirring the pot, with maybe 3 being funny.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Yes a picture of a thumbs up and a middle finger that could be anybody's. You should post something that's funny rather than another in 2 dozen posters stirring the pot, with maybe 3 being funny.

you should text pat some more

it’s so original

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
you should text pat some more

it’s so original
Just curious what youre quote under your name translates to? I see the words “diet” and “custodes” (custody) which makes me think its a child abandoner joke in spanish but im rly not sure.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
59-AD6365-E436-4-F4-B-B103-542717-B0-BA55.jpg

thats my hand

i could have been a model
Ewwww. The way your thumb bends backwards is gross, your pinky is fucked too. Its got this weird angle to it. Your arm hair grows uneven. Your fingernails are nonexistent. Are you a nervous nelly nail biter?…ok thats all i got

also, put some money into your floor or whatever that is. Looks like shit. Clean that 3/4 hovel up a bit