• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Things are going very well for me atalker

G

The criminal aspect is the best, people sue all the time in hopes of making the defense more costly and having you bend to their will, but prosecutors don't prosecute people to pursue vendettas. He daily tells me I'm going to prison, because a restraining order not to text him again isn't the best he could hope for. He's so fucking fat and in his latest texts was focused on my racism, because nigger love makes you a better person than raising your kid.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Mirror mirror on the wall...

Whos the fattest one of all?

EmLptv8.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Is there any chance there's something within the lawsuit that is going well for him?

It makes no sense at all and and surely if he did, the wisest thing would to keep shtum about it. But he seems so confident about it, maybe there is something we haven't speculated yet.
He’s all talk, even when it’s thrown out he will just say “wrong child” and claim the felony charges are coming or it’s only “just the beginning” after 3 years. Remember this a guy who claimed he didn’t have a court date for a traffic ticket even after being shown evidence. He’s that kid who just says “Nu-uh” over and over in an argument.

G

Is there any chance there's something within the lawsuit that is going well for him?

It makes no sense at all and and surely if he did, the wisest thing would to keep shtum about it. But he seems so confident about it, maybe there is something we haven't speculated yet.
It’s all bragging. Has to be. This fat deadbeat father has so little in his life that he takes photos of cherry tomatoes in his backyard as if he invented horticulture. If he had anything substantial he’d shove it up his ass.

On a more related note if he had anything material to present in the court he’d have done it. Notice no proof of death threats because there is none.

Fuck it. I’ll make the ruling myself. OwenA forums... the plaintiff is declared fat and gay. No appeals.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It doesn't need to. Regardless of the outcome he will declare victory.
Exactly, he will say he is winning and we will all be losing badly very soon…after 3 years of empty threats. He can’t even keep straight if this a civil suit or a criminal case, sometimes he’s says both are happening at the same time. He once even claimed the Wisconsin AG was involved over 2 years ago. He says these vague things to his followers because he can’t just ignore it. Big tough guy bar fighting Pat wants to physically assault all of us (to which the police will stand by and allow since Pat believes what he sees in movies) but also cry victim status in hopes to get pity book sales. His books are so bad and unpopular he has to cry “feel bad for me!” In hopes someone will buy his shit to show support.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Exactly, he will say he is winning and we will all be losing badly very soon…after 3 years of empty threats. He can’t even keep straight if this a civil suit or a criminal case, sometimes he’s says both are happening at the same time. He once even claimed the Wisconsin AG was involved over 2 years ago. He says these vague things to his followers because he can’t just ignore it. Big tough guy bar fighting Pat wants to physically assault all of us (to which the police will stand by and allow since Pat believes what he sees in movies) but also cry victim status in hopes to get pity book sales. His books are so bad and unpopular he has to cry “feel bad for me!” In hopes someone will buy his shit to show support.
He is sperging out on twitter right now about his stalkers