• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Thieving swine

G

He's 'Oven Dodger' now according to anti-semite Hildeman

Screenshot_20230928-200321.png

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Has he ever explained why he hasn’t attempted to gain custody or visit his daughter?
He's said that he's very, very patient. Meaning he plans to just wait out the clock until she's 18 to help fund his vacations and alcoholism.

He hasn’t but has said he’s seen his daughter “many times” which is a very weird was to describe your relationship with your only daughter.
Even worse.. he used the word "met." A word that specifically points out a lack of intimacy
Screenshot_20231003_095631_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231003_095444_Chrome.jpg

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
He's said that he's very, very patient. Meaning he plans to just wait out the clock until she's 18 to help fund his vacations and alcoholism.

Even worse.. he used the word "met." A word that specifically points out a lack of intimacy
View attachment 156311
View attachment 156312
Based on the timeline he himself has laid out fishing for pity on twitter, he probably hasn't "met" her since she was about 3. He's probably not even a vague memory to her unless ade and jon let him say hi when he was dropping off his clearance bin star wars toy on the porch (as long as he introduced himself as "uncle pat").

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout

View attachment 156311
View attachment 156312
Bullshit on him supporting her. He doesn’t even bother to claim that anymore.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Based on the timeline he himself has laid out fishing for pity on twitter, he probably hasn't "met" her since she was about 3. He's probably not even a vague memory to her unless ade and jon let him say hi when he was dropping off his clearance bin star wars toy on the porch (as long as he introduced himself as "uncle pat").

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Christmas is not Halloween, you godless heathen. She probably had no interest in that consoomer, capeshit crap then or now and anything he's placed on their doorstep to give to her was placed on their weekend garage sale tables a few days later.
I was hoping to see this in the yard sale pics