• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They're calling her Yoko Cumia on r/TACN

Forum Clout
Has anyone mentioned that she's much worse than they think because she's the "Catshit Crazy" girl he once had arrested after she burglarized and trashed his house after he cheated/dumped her for Dani Brand? That pathetic pedo alcoholic took this manbodied "girl" back after she stole from him and trashed his McMansion. Embarrassing.

Last edited:

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
These fags acting like nana would be putting out amazing content if only Missy wasn't around to ruin it. The guy has fucking sucked ever since he got fired. He did some ok early shows in the first year or two of CM but he's been absolutely washed up for a long time now. Missy being so visible now is just another sign of how weak nana is and lets other people take control of his life.
:brothaman_lg:

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Has anyone mentioned that she's much worse than they think because she's the "Catshit Crazy" girl he once had arrested after the burglarized and trashed his house after he cheated/dumped her for Dani Brand? That pathetic pedo alcoholic took this manbodied "girl" back after she stole from him and trashed his McMansion. Embarrassing.
missy just needs a giant tumor in her box or tits. really fucked up the less evil of the cumias got cancer

upanddown

Forum Clout
Has anyone mentioned that she's much worse than they think because she's the "Catshit Crazy" girl he once had arrested after she burglarized and trashed his house after he cheated/dumped her for Dani Brand? That pathetic pedo alcoholic took this manbodied "girl" back after she stole from him and trashed his McMansion. Embarrassing.
I hear this all the time but don't remember ever hearing about it when it happened. Was this on the O&A show proper or was it discussed on TACS? Is this from da old sub?

Forum Clout
These fags acting like nana would be putting out amazing content if only Missy wasn't around to ruin it. The guy has fucking sucked ever since he got fired. He did some ok early shows in the first year or two of CM but he's been absolutely washed up for a long time now. Missy being so visible now is just another sign of how weak nana is and lets other people take control of his life.
He sucked for a couple of years before he got fired. Obama broke his brain. He was never the same, or maybe he was always the same and Obama just opened the floodgates to his subconscious. He is, and always was, racist Long Island white trash from a long line of white trash. He had a miraculous opportunity to transcend his racist white trash roots and he blew it. A one in a million lottery ticket and he just pissed it away. He actually took a step back and will die racist, hillbilly, white trash.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I hear this all the time but don't remember ever hearing about it when it happened. Was this on the O&A show proper or was it discussed on TACS? Is this from da old sub?
It mostly played out on Twitter and the sub. Anthony posted photos of him and Dani Brand in a limo on the way to Atlantic City then not long afterward Manbody live tweeted herself trashing Anthony's McMansion. After that it was brought up on the show (O&A) and Anthony talked about everything she stole, what she did to the house, especially the part where she put Dani's keys in cat shit in Anthony's bedroom, and that he called the cops and had her arrested while he was in Atlantic City. I don't remember who came up with the nickname "Catshit Crazy", but that's the nickname they used for her on the show. The high school kid also chimed in on Twitter and said Manbody stole a bikini and an expensive projector she had at Anthony's when Anthony was cheating on the high school kid with Manbody.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
He sucked for a couple of years before he got fired. Obama broke his brain. He was never the same, or maybe he was always the same and Obama just opened the floodgates to his subconscious. He is, and always was, racist Long Island white trash from a long line of white trash. He had a miraculous opportunity to transcend his his racist white trash roots and he blew it. A one in a million lottery ticket and he just pissed it away. He actually took a step back and will die racist, hillbilly, white trash.
I can’t say much without giving away certain things about certain friends job, but I can tell you that they work in the right wing world of media BTS. Nana used to appear on this show often back in ye olden day. ( Shockingly I know the lib tard here has trump supporting friends). anyway around 2021 this certain host, might have been shared links of Anthony’s account off air, and even they are like, that’s pretty fucking pathetic/disturbed

Forum Clout
I can’t say much without giving away certain things about certain friends job, but I can tell you that they work in the right wing world of media BTS. Nana used to appear on this show often back in ye olden day. ( Shockingly I know the lib tard here has trump supporting friends). anyway around 2021 this certain host, might have been shared links of Anthony’s account off air, and even they are like, that’s pretty fucking pathetic/disturbed
Red Eye?

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
I really hate this broad

How can you not? There's literally nothing redeeming about her. She's just some crazy cunt who decided she was going to be the last one standing of all Ant's crazy girlfriends. Not exactly hard to do when he's been an absolute washed up hasbeen for most of the last decade. If Ant didn't fuck up the easiest gig in the world, then she'd have been replaced with a younger model long ago and I'm sure she knows that.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
How can you not? There's literally nothing redeeming about her. She's just some crazy cunt who decided she was going to be the last one standing of all Ant's crazy girlfriends. Not exactly hard to do when he's been an absolute washed up hasbeen for most of the last decade. If Ant didn't fuck up the easiest gig in the world, then she'd have been replaced with a younger model long ago and I'm sure she knows that.
Absolutely! He would have been chasing some 17 year old if he was still on the radio
Then laughing about what a shitty person he is when he inevitably gets caught

Forum Clout
Someone from Red Eye came to the sub under an anonymous name and mentioned how Anthony was a bad look for the show and made things awkward around there. He would bring the high school kid around to party with them after the show and it made them all uncomfortable. One reason was because she actually looked like a kid, and younger than her 17 years at the time, and Anthony was buying her drinks and she was getting drunk around them in bars where she shouldn't be in the first place. It also put them in a bad position because her daddy is a big swinging dick honcho at Fox.