• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They're apparently making a movie about Jim and Nikki

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Where could he POSSIBLY work at 21 years old. He lives with his parents
Correct
and works at an Auto Zone.
So so so wrong its not even funny. I work for my own company in construction you retard. You will claim i’m lying though because this isn’t the reality where i’m working at some entry level job. But don’t dare say Danny works at the auto zone!
Nothing wrong with that. Probably in one of those REAL shithole states with $7 min wage like Ohio.
Actually its a shithole $11 an hour state like Florida.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Gee, tell us how you REALLY feel!! Clown shoes? Ouch! That was the first thing you did today, isn't it.

You'll understand when you get older.

Where could he POSSIBLY work at 21 years old. He lives with his parents and works at an Auto Zone. Nothing wrong with that. Probably in one of those REAL shithole states with $7 min wage like Ohio.
Danny attempts to bully youngest and somewhat controversial board member for some cred. Reminds people how shit he is at arguing, how grating of a person he is, and how horrible his personality is. Danny is a worthless shitbag.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Danny attempts to bully youngest and somewhat controversial board member for some cred. Reminds people how shit he is at arguing, how grating of a person he is, and how horrible his personality is. Danny is a worthless shitbag.
Hey get it right Wyzzz is still younger than me. Plus I don’t give a shit. I make fun of Danny all the time and i’m not gonna hide and go “WAAAH WHY ARE YOU BULLYING A YOUNGSTER!!!” Cuz thats fag shit.

But at least make fun of me and be accurate! I live with my parents? Yes. I’m a faggot? Yes. I’m a wagie? Fuck no.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Hey get it right Wyzzz is still younger than me. Plus I don’t give a shit. I make fun of Danny all the time and i’m not gonna hide and go “WAAAH WHY ARE YOU BULLYING A YOUNGSTER!!!” Cuz thats fag shit.

But at least make fun of me and be accurate! I live with my parents? Yes. I’m a faggot? Yes. I’m a wagie? Fuck no.
Oh, I don't find it objectionable that he is bullying you. I'm just expressing what I assume was his thought process behind it. He thought he could score an easy win, but forgot he is a loathsome dickbag.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
If Danny wants proof of that i promise if he’s ever rich enough to own a home down here i will inspect his home for free. You have my word
IMG_8603.jpeg
: Dovid I’m here to inspect your back door.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Oh yeah little guy? What's it called?
Hold on let me quote you…

“Why would I do that? So you can get me fired from where I work?!?!”

Retard. I’ve given you enough info already. Wether you believe me or not is your problem!

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I like that he started coming here to supposedly clear the air and give details on the show, only he gives like one detail every six months or so. The same rate that he provides details to the police on his best friend’s blatant pedophilia.

Bro, all you fucking retards ask the same 3 three questions over and over. I haven't seen these people in 11 years, what info do you expect me to have.

Hold on let me quote you…

“Why would I do that? So you can get me fired from where I work?!?!”

Retard. I’ve given you enough info already. Wether you believe me or not is your problem!

So, so, so, so, you your own successful home inspection company but live with your parents? Nice. Makes sense.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
So, so, so, so, you your own successful home inspection company but live with your parents? Nice. Makes sense.
Yes because it is very easy to get a mortgage in Florida as a 21 year old. Then again you are an old head so i wouldnt expect you to know the economic conditions of youngings.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Yes because it is very easy to get a mortgage in Florida as a 21 year old. Then again you are an old head so i wouldnt expect you to know the economic conditions of youngings.

Sure it is. There are plenty of programs for first time home buyers. Fuckin' Juan Carlito can buy in Miami, but YOU can't? lmao. You're too young to be making excuses for yourself.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Sure it is. There are plenty of programs for first time home buyers. Fuckin' Juan Carlito can buy in Miami, but YOU can't? lmao. You're too young to be making excuses for yourself.
The average home price where I live is 500k.

So instead of paying minimum rent and supporting my family I should buy a home in retarded housing conditions for an inflated price thats maybe 5 years of salary. This doesn’t even factor in up keeping the house which is all taken care of in a renting situation.

Why? So I can say I live on my own? Or own a house? Thats not worth it to me. I don’t like the Patrice mentality of owning shit just to up your “status” or whatever.

So check back with me in like 10 years or when the housing market crashes…

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Bro, all you fucking retards ask the same 3 three questions over and over. I haven't seen these people in 11 years, what info do you expect me to have.
Who else has asked about whether or not Anthony looked you in the eyes when you sang karaoke together and who his favorite artist to sing was?

I also inquired as to what the basement smelled like at the Compound parties and was ignored.