• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They picked me randomly

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
If Patso could channel his endless impotent rage and muster up the horrors of his public cuckolding into some form of physical force he would be a BEAST in a fight.

Sadly he’s just a Tomlinson and he would fail because he always fails. He’d get all worked up and ready, then immediately shit his skin-tight XL boxing shorts and start to weep like the weak little girl he really is.
Yes, people think he has some sort of retard strength but once he felt a real punch to the gut he would make that face he made when he was 'running' the mini marathon towards the end.

G

Yes, people think he has some sort of retard strength but once he felt a real punch to the gut he would make that face he made when he was 'running' the mini marathon towards the end.
I should let him hit me in the face a couple times and then hit him with everything I can writing this alcoholic liver. Most people think the head is the best place to hit somebody in a fight but it really isn't. You can actually turn off somebody's body if they're unhealthy and you hit them in the liver. Plus how funny would it be to be able to say I gave that faggot RIBS in real life

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I should let him hit me in the face a couple times and then hit him with everything I can writing this alcoholic liver. Most people think the head is the best place to hit somebody in a fight but it really isn't. You can actually turn off somebody's body if they're unhealthy and you hit them in the liver. Plus how funny would it be to be able to say I gave that faggot RIBS in real life
The liver shot was bad rutten's favorite. Even healthy guys will go down

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Waterloo, Iowa here!
SUBPEONA!!!!!

On a side note. I don’t believe any of your tough guys shit, because you don’t constantly tweet at people who make fun of you with it. You’ve also admitted you don’t actually know how to fight. Unless you say you’re an expert in 3 martial arts and will spoon feed me my teeth, you’re a stupid spic in my head bro.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
That phrase applies more to me than the Detestable Diabetic of Diatribes.

8650fec7f887848739a271a27236bd05.jpg

Fat Fuck.

G

SUBPEONA!!!!!

On a side note. I don’t believe any of your tough guys shit, because you don’t constantly tweet at people who make fun of you with it. You’ve also admitted you don’t actually know how to fight. Unless you say you’re an expert in 3 martial arts and will spoon feed me my teeth, you’re a stupid spic in my head bro.
I don't have a Twitter. What the fuck are you talking about?