These Two Suck Each Others Cocks

Nana wants to be one of these guys so badly, but he only has the balls to really do it on gay Twitter. He's had ten years to develop a real hard-right style podcast, and he squandered it all on booze, hooting, and poncing around like a faggot singing queer old fag songs. Really, the only mildly noteworthy content he created during that span was when he hired a dying junkie as a cohost, then let that junkie essentially bully him out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. The rest of it was even more worthless and forgettable.

Fair, but. There were no frizzy-haired jewlatters anywhere in any of the production companies or clubs in hollyweird? He might as well have picked Nia out of a gorilla cage from a roadside zoo.
From what I recall he was dating her before he made it big. Apparently she also worked in the business since her father also worked in it.

I used to listen to his podcast a long time ago and googled what his wife looked like as she appeared on one of the episodes and I was absolutely shocked how ugly she was.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
From what I recall he was dating her before he made it big. Apparently she also worked in the business since her father also worked in it.

I used to listen to his podcast a long time ago and googled what his wife looked like as she appeared on one of the episodes and I was absolutely shocked how ugly she was.
Didn't even fuck with an upgrade when he made it. Oofta.

Nana wants to be one of these guys so badly, but he only has the balls to really do it on gay Twitter. He's had ten years to develop a real hard-right style podcast, and he squandered it all on booze, hooting, and poncing around like a faggot singing queer old fag songs. Really, the only mildly noteworthy content he created during that span was when he hired a dying junkie as a cohost, then let that junkie essentially bully him out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. The rest of it was even more worthless and forgettable.
I wonder how many times he wakes up at night from realising how he squandered the cushiest job in the world. He got fired in the most preventable manner ever. Nobody knew what happened that night, yet he had to tweet about it.

But then again, those tweets weren't an isolated incident. It was all building up with the way the direction of the show was going with all the racial shit. What a wake up call it had to get fired the next day.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
I wonder how many times he wakes up at night from realising how he squandered the cushiest job in the world. He got fired in the most preventable manner ever. Nobody knew what happened that night, yet he had to tweet about it.

But then again, those tweets weren't an isolated incident. It was all building up with the way the direction of the show was going with all the racial shit. What a wake up call it had to get fired the next day.
Anthonys is only man to be hired cause of a black and 20 years later be fired cause of a black. Thats the real black on black violence

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!

It would've been interesting to see how long the show would've lasted if nana didn't behave like a retarded nigger that weekend and get himself fired. It feels unlikely they'd still be on the air now. It's weird to think how relevant they were for so long and now they're just a relic. I doubt Fuentes even knows who nana is, despite the old gal simping so hard for him.

I think on this forum the complete failure of Compound Media is often so overlooked because of how much of a disgusting human being Cumia is, you sum it up here well but also what about the idiocy of creating a niche network of far-right or hard-right material when you had a built in fanbase from all walks of life? Blacks, whites, left wing, right wing etc. Seems like a very bad business decision to go for a political niche when the face of the network has a mainstream audience (Somewhat)

What about instead of trashing Opie we saw Cumia have the good sense to just say nothing? Odds are if he does that and doesn't expose himself as a hardcore racist then we see Opie & Anthony reunite on Compound Media in 2017 which would've done huge business and probably still been more successful today than the one hour show he does currently. Even if they couldn't stand one another and did a show a week together Cumia would've made massive amounts of money from events and merchandise alone.

You mention Artie Lange and you're right, he bullied dumbfuck Cumia out of hundreds of thousands of dollars and then left him high and dry. Cumia had to be a boss and not be desperate by hiring a drug addict. If he had put his foot down and not hired Lange until Lange was clean, sober and motivated then again that's million of dollars of profit (Over the years) that could've been made from him.

There are a lot of "what ifs" but the worst part is we're approaching a decade and Compound hasn't had any growth it has just gone backwards. They can't even get a good guest anymore let alone a co-host that will make the business money or signing a show that is popular and happening.

It's infuriating because dumb dumb had a few chances to make a go of things but was too busy with his video games, his karaoke and his dancing around to make his business a success.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
It would've been interesting to see how long the show would've lasted if nana didn't behave like a retarded nigger that weekend and get himself fired. It feels unlikely they'd still be on the air now. It's weird to think how relevant they were for so long and now they're just a relic. I doubt Fuentes even knows who nana is, despite the old gal simping so hard for him.
As long as Nana kept his mouth shut and avoided saying nigger on air, and as long as they took every paycut SXM would inevitably give them with each contract, they could reasonably still be on the air today

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
You mention Artie Lange and you're right, he bullied dumbfuck Cumia out of hundreds of thousands of dollars and then left him high and dry. Cumia had to be a boss and not be desperate by hiring a drug addict. If he had put his foot down and not hired Lange until Lange was clean, sober and motivated then again that's million of dollars of profit (Over the years) that could've been made from him.
People shit on Anthony for hiring junkie Artie Lange. But Fox did it with MadTV. Norm did it with Dirty Work. CBS, E!, Sirius, and On Demand all hired Artie. DirecTV and Nick Dip hired Artie. And he betrayed all of them. Stealing from them, sabotaging the shows, doing drugs, showing up high, fighting with people.

Artie was a master at being a junkie. He was able to fool everyone into thinking he is sober and alright. It took multiple suicide attempts and the collapsing of his nose for people to finally stop hiring him. If multi-billion dollar companies are hiring Artie then why would Compound Media somehow be immune to Artie's incredible charm.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
People shit on Anthony for hiring junkie Artie Lange. But Fox did it with MadTV. Norm did it with Dirty Work. CBS, E!, Sirius, and On Demand all hired Artie. DirecTV and Nick Dip hired Artie. And he betrayed all of them. Stealing from them, sabotaging the shows, doing drugs, showing up high, fighting with people.

Artie was a master at being a junkie. He was able to fool everyone into thinking he is sober and alright. It took multiple suicide attempts and the collapsing of his nose for people to finally stop hiring him. If multi-billion dollar companies are hiring Artie then why would Compound Media somehow be immune to Artie's incredible charm.
I realized I forgot how it actually ended. Did AntH end up firing him or did Artie quit?

I realized I forgot how it actually ended. Did AntH end up firing him or did Artie quit?
I don't remember either, the last thing I remember is "Hey I got a quick message for u Ang. U ain’t the man. U run for the man. I fear nothing."

DQlT-16WAAEgJye.jpeg

It wasn't hiring him that was so funny. It was the obvious, total disdain he had for Nana that made it so hilarious. He did interviews and never even mentioned A&A, he clearly disliked Nana, and not only showed up zapped out of his gourd, he'd get up during the show to run to the crapper to do more drugs. And it really was pretty amusing.