• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

THESE FUCKING UHH UNRULY NIGGERS SHOWING OFF THEIR GUNS - HEY MOTHERS DICK CUNTBAG, ITS NOT A UHH UHHH UHH A FUCKING TOY!

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
I'll always use any opportunity to tell this story:

Come by later! He said. OK. Come by later. Back door locked. OK. Front door locked. OK. I can see through the door window he's passed out on the couch. Lemme check the basement. PINGO! I know he's asleep upstairs so I just chill and have some beers in the basement. Little while goes by, I decide to go upstairs. Open the door to the basement, dude twitches, eyes get all wide before the recognition set in.

Responsible gun owner left his basement door unlocked and his *loaded* piece on an end table as he counted sheep. If that wasn't me and somebody malicious, all his 2A shit was for naught.
You should have shot him on principle

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Actually he’s more a Sodomite

I'll trust your expertise.

XMYNz0l.jpg

Could've had a friend. Ruined it like a little girl bragging about her first kiss in grammar school.

Pillow biting nonce.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
I'll always use any opportunity to tell this story:

Come by later! He said. OK. Come by later. Back door locked. OK. Front door locked. OK. I can see through the door window he's passed out on the couch. Lemme check the basement. PINGO! I know he's asleep upstairs so I just chill and have some beers in the basement. Little while goes by, I decide to go upstairs. Open the door to the basement, dude twitches, eyes get all wide before the recognition set in.

Responsible gun owner left his basement door unlocked and his *loaded* piece on an end table as he counted sheep. If that wasn't me and somebody malicious, all his 2A shit was for naught.
^ Jew uses underground tunnel to sneak into house.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Nana is the roughest, toughest, most cold-blooded elderly bottom queen at the range. He knows all the gun range poses, and exudes an icy demeanor as he calmly "double taps" scores of cardboard niggers. In real life, though, he's still the tittering, anxious little fairy who's afraid of getting caught prancing in mommy's shoes. He might as well be posing with Nerf guns.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

I was very stoned with a big group when I finally saw it, but that movie lived up to the hype. No matter how much of it has been spoiled for you, no matter how overplayed and overdone the attention it got was back in the 00s, it is so good it rises above all of it.

One of the top 10 hardest times I’ve laughed in my life and it was pretty much continuous for 90 minutes.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I was very stoned with a big group when I finally saw it, but that movie lived up to the hype. No matter how much of it has been spoiled for you, no matter how overplayed and overdone the attention it got was back in the 00s, it is so good it rises above all of it.

One of the top 10 hardest times I’ve laughed in my life and it was pretty much continuous for 90 minutes.
What movie is that from?