• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

These Dabbler faggots really don't get enough hate

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Thank you for trying to educate the boomers on this new infestation to the low self esteem youtube comments section. It is a new strain of the Opie Hater Derangement Syndrome where they listen to yuckmouth "Who Are These Podcasts?" (which should be called Why Do These Faggots Have A Podcast?)

These idiots say things like "StutJo" because they are so obsessed with Stuttering John, and they talk about him all the time, that they needed to come up with a shorthand for his name because they got tired of typing it for how much they talk about him. We all knew about Stuttering John for 30 years. We never felt the need to give him a cute textspeak nickname while talking about how he's a walking trashbag. Because we gave him the amount of attention he deserved: Very little. Like Danny Ross, Stuttering John was a speed bump in the history of his show.

These Opie Hater Zombies should honestly be quarantined in an Opie Hater Disease Ward... The type of people who listen to Karl, they paypig for ComPound(TheDesk) Media, they bash Opie, they stalk Stuttering John and his fag son.

This phenomenon is the O&A version of those who brag about how they are not 'Flat Earthers' in order to make themselves feel like astronomers. You know exactly what I am talking about, they find smug satisfaction and pseudo-intellect in projecting stupidity on their target. Like haters of Nickelback and the wonderful Creed, Opie and Stuttering John are victims of low IQ boymen with no fathers who need an internet podcaster to make them feel like a son.

They should only get cancer.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
He would come in already hammered with a bottle of vodka and drink it on the couch while being interviewed haha
They gave him a breathalyzer and since he had just had a sip he blew a .5 something. I believe the retry was .3 something which is insane.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
Unpopular opinion, but I never found Hank all that entertaining..
Looking back on it now, he is kind of annoying. But at the time I remember him being hilarious. Beetlejuice and Eric the midget brought way more content to the show later on.

Getting back to John, I could see him as being in the top 5 for entertaining. He was never very funny himself, but his antics led to a lot of classic show moments.

Going by the criteria of being entertaining, Gary has to be number one. In 30 years he's said only a handful of funny things, but no one has been a butt of more jokes in entertainment history than him.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Looking back on it now, he is kind of annoying. But at the time I remember him being hilarious. Beetlejuice and Eric the midget brought way more content to the show later on.

Getting back to John, I could see him as being in the top 5 for entertaining. He was never very funny himself, but his antics led to a lot of classic show moments.

Going by the criteria of being entertaining, Gary has to be number one. In 30 years he's said only a handful of funny things, but no one has been a butt of more jokes in entertainment history than him.
John always counting other people’s money and constantly borrowing money led to so many great beatings. I don’t agree with your Gary point. I find him to be boring overall and really only liked the pitch saga because of Artie. Eric is my favorite whack packer but Hank was really funny.