• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

These Dabbler faggots really don't get enough hate

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
John was in the top 5 as far as entertaining people on that show goes.
1. Billy West
2. Toss up between Artie and Jackie
4. Sal
5. John

29. Steve Brandano
30. Fred

You're ranking John WAY too high, man.

John was only as good as the lines he was fed - again, mainly by Jackie. Put him on his own, his strength was in his easy of a target he was. He could never riff worth a damn.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout

John was only as good as the lines he was fed - again, mainly by Jackie. Put him on his own, his strength was in his easy of a target he was. He could never riff worth a damn.
John vs AJ Benza was a great moment, I thought he riffed pretty well, made unbelievable fodder for everyone else, and was great at shifting the blame to Gary. Who would you put above him in my list? Howard was only funny when being mean, Robin was the straight woman for the most part, and you know how I feel about Fred.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
John was in the top 5 as far as entertaining people on that show goes.
1. Billy West
2. Toss up between Artie and Jackie
4. Sal
5. John

29. Steve Brandano
30. Fred
There's no arguing John currently has drunk himself stupid, his 2 strokes probably don't help either. However, there's no taking away his accomplishments he managed to fail upwards so many times it's unreal. He always an unfunny annoying prick but he was always and still is great to laugh at, never with

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

Yup, that's why he was thrown off as the announcer and then moved to a "writer" so they can ignore all his stupid ideas