There's a 5th "Predator" movie bein made

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
large_prey-movie-poster-2022.jpeg

Someone should watch this and start a thread about it already.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
These sequals are trying to appease an audience that doesn't exist. This genre isn't for the woke or the blue hairs. The first one had Jesse call people slack jawed faggots and he's a sexual Tyrannosaur. For them to have a successful predator movie they have to play to their audience. Get some larger than life action heroes (do they even exist anymore) not the fag from the office, or some 98 pound Brit.
You can have a brave woman, but ultimately she still has to be the damsel in distress. Then and only then do you have a chance to make a good sequel.
Yeah there's certain movies there's just no point in remaking because inserting modern woke sensibilities would make it lame or ridiculous. Like remaking Bachelor Party, or Animal House. The guys who were the fun loving protagonist would either be the exact opposite of what they were, or they'd be the antagonist. Predator was a full-on testosterone dump on set and that made it what it was, you can't change something so drastically without changing what it is. That's why I kinda liked predators. It stuck to the formula where all the characters were dangerous people who posed a threat. Like when the predator killed the spics and Jamaican Niggers in predator 2

Last edited:
G

It's surprisingly pretty fucking good.

Starts meh, then gets good for a while and then just b-movie over the top crazy. It's one of those things where you just need to go with it.
Agreed. Went in to it expecting straight garbage. Was surprisingly good and enjoyable.

G

The only thing I thought was weird is the predators face. Seemed different.
xiktw22el1g91.png