There was no good reason for Pat to attend Worldcon 2021 during a pandemic

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Oh he sold plenty of books. He actually ran out of books to sell he sold so many so don’t worry about that, atalker. His fans demanded he be there and everyone took the proper Covid precautions: they were all seated and they were all drinking.
Patrick with some fruity drink regaling dorks with tales of the Great Troll War of 2017. Of course like the revisionists down here in Louisiana, he flips the story so he won, just like they all pretend the Confederacy won.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Everyone is a hypocrite with this stuff. It’s all about safety until it impacts them personally. “I paid $110 for this hotel room, I can’t give that up. Certainly a safe person like *me* is ok doing this one little thing”.
Also " Ive isolated for the last 18 months, I deserve this. Its for my mental health" Anything to justify going against what they have been crucifying anyone else that chose to attend some kind of event.

G

It's simply irresponsible of him, especially considering he didn't sell a single book and did it purely to socialize.

Do better, pig. Your super spreading ways have been noted. Stop killing people.

He didn't pay a penny, child. This trip was on the taxpayer's dime, just like all the others.