• This is a forum for the fans of the radio show Opie and Anthony. Opie and Anthony were known for their critical analysis of popular culture, frequent parodies and satire.  This website is separated into categories for analysis, critique,  and informational purposes only. Posts are reflective of that poster's views exclusively. They are not shared by the site owner, admin, or any other posters. 

This website is not for profit and does not have a stated goal. Anyone claiming that this website has any goals is mistaken and probably had a very low gpa in High School.

The Worst Of: Carol Vs Liz

SpaceEdge

cdwmawzvm5s21.jpg

Caverlock

Nice For Here
IMG_0886.JPG

I didn't archive it before she deleted EVERYTHING, sadly, but I remember her stickied tweet was saying she's a queen bee, and most "boys" think they're kings who should get to sleep with her, but they're really just drones who will die virgins--drones are all female, but whatever, I guess.

She was very Betsyish.

View attachment 66691

I didn't archive it before she deleted EVERYTHING, sadly, but I remember her stickied tweet was saying she's a queen bee, and most "boys" think they're kings who should get to sleep with her, but they're really just drones who will die virgins--drones are all female, but whatever, I guess.

She was very Betsyish.

Pretty Fat Psycho seems more appropriate.

She looks like Jonathan Yaniv!