• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Worm is today's Joe Rogan guest

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
That’s what I think to, TLC I bet is who they are hoping for - they love shit like this.
The problem with that is that Fim is so incredibly awkward on camera especially with a giant Viqueen hovering over and staring down at his hideously misshapen head and Niki is an overtly sociopathic narcissist that does not come across as an endearing individual, whatsoever. TLC will take a pass on that as will all others. YouTube is where that mess will stay. In endless mediocrity where it belongs with the absurd scripted "oopsies" and fake bickering nonsense. Way too phoney even for faggotster scripted hack television.

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
The problem with that is that Fim is so incredibly awkward on camera especially with a giant Viqueen hovering over and staring down at his hideously misshapen head and Niki is an overtly sociopathic narcissist that does not come across as an endearing individual, whatsoever. TLC will take a pass on that as will all others. YouTube is where that mess will stay. In endless mediocrity where it belongs with the absurd scripted "oopsies" and fake bickering nonsense. Way too phoney even for faggotster scripted hack television.
Not to mention the worm's seizure inducing blinking

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
I want to hang all my autographed Kiss photos on the wall and she wants to fuck black guys! We're just a modern day couple.