• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The White House got SWATTed

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
What's the story with Patti Labelle?

Patrick gave the wrong location or did torswats read it wrong, instead of his baseball game getting a SWATT it was some other sounding named theater?

Either way funny seeing him talk about it as if it wasn't him setting these up with Torswats
If I remember right, everyone thought he was seeing the nutcracker play (or some other gay play thank you tagine) and later on he claims someone called in a bomb threat at the patti labelle concert no one even knew he was at to get to him.

A big notch in the 'paying to swat his fat piggy self' column.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Shameless cunt trying to promote her psycho speech. I seriously hope to Christ the feds are investigating these two.
Fire-Shot-Capture-292-Posts-with-replies-by-Jackie-Singh-Hacking-But-Legal-X-twitter-com.jpg

G

If I remember right, everyone thought he was seeing the nutcracker play (or some other gay play thank you tagine) and later on he claims someone called in a bomb threat at the patti labelle concert no one even knew he was at to get to him.

A big notch in the 'paying to swat his fat piggy self' column.

Maybe it was on the old forum, but pat tweeted a picture of himself in the theater like 40 minutes after the other theatre was swaTTed, obviously as an alibi to say "the pests saw I was there and called in the threat to the theater". but yea he got the wrong theatre swatted.
Say theatre again, stupid.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Not saying Jackie did whatever this is (the concept of swatting the White House is retarded and didn’t happen, no matter the headlines) but linking herself to it in any fashion is risky…lots of eyeballs. She didn’t get burned when she poked at a federal judge. I wonder if that’s emboldened her to mix it up with stuff involving the White House. I’m probably giving her too much credit. I don’t think her brain is orderly.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Calling a bomb threat to a Patti Labelle concert, a hotel in Reno, a SWAT team to MTG’s house, a firetruck to the White House.

The only thing these things have in common is a fake call being placed to inconvenience someone.

So of course naturally that means all these people are the same person and also the same person swatting Rick. Makes sense

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Not saying Jackie did whatever this is (the concept of swatting the White House is retarded and didn’t happen, no matter the headlines) but linking herself to it in any fashion is risky…lots of eyeballs. She didn’t get burned when she poked at a federal judge. I wonder if that’s emboldened her to mix it up with stuff involving the White House. I’m probably giving her too much credit. I don’t think her brain is orderly.

Pat and Jackie are so stupid their stupidity loops around to them believing they are smarter than any investigator will be. So far they've only dealt with TV news reporters who are too lazy to investigate the details, so they think they can get away with provoking the feds to look at them.

Forum Clout
Then they think because they had a public back and forth on twitter, it's all fact. And the 158 people who read it (50% being trolls) will somehow blow it up. The mental illness is staggering.
At this point Pat is hoping for an arrest of anybody for anything, but nobody here has ever violated any laws. He daily says "your life is over" which could be construed as a threat. Nobody cares about his grief and LEAs must know the swats are coming from him. He thinks one person will get caught for some "crime" and then it will become precedent that mocking him is a crime. He should really just, NOT REPLY.