• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The White House got SWATTed

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Also you would think there would be some failsafes here. Like a random person can’t just call the DCPD and go “I THINK THE WHITE HOUSE IS ON FIRE”. Like they’d have a line that goes to there to ask an aide “Hey are you guys on fire?”. Or that, idk, the White House has some kind of phone for emergencies.

Honoria

Forum Clout
Biden wasn't even there, apparently. (Camp David, not Hooligan's).

He keeps insisting he knows the exact person who's doing it to everyone, you'd think he would have been interviewed if this were the case. I'd love for him to actually talk to the FBI and deliver an incoherent rant about Robert Prongay, Russia, and his toilet.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Also you would think there would be some failsafes here. Like a random person can’t just call the DCPD and go “I THINK THE WHITE HOUSE IS ON FIRE”. Like they’d have a line that goes to there to ask an aide “Hey are you guys on fire?”. Or that, idk, the White House has some kind of phone for emergencies.

I don't know. I could see a city agency in DC being that stupid.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
It’s beyond parody

IMG_5561.jpeg

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
What's the story with Patti Labelle?

Patrick gave the wrong location or did torswats read it wrong, instead of his baseball game getting a SWATT it was some other sounding named theater?

Either way funny seeing him talk about it as if it wasn't him setting these up with Torswats

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
What's the story with Patti Labelle?

Patrick gave the wrong location or did torswats read it wrong, instead of his baseball game getting a SWATT it was some other sounding named theater?

Either way funny seeing him talk about it as if it wasn't him setting these up with Torswats
He was seeing A Christmas Carol at the Pabst Theater whilst Patti Labelle was at the Riverside Theater (ran by the Pabst Theater Group). I think it was either the same night or the night before?

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
this Daniel Mullen guy is a bad apple
1705342061478.png

weird taht she doesn't mention Dushatar by name if she's so confident about he "research".

She names the guy calling her fat and ugly on youtube by name, but not the criminal swatter? 🤔 I'm starting to think she doesn't give a shit about criminality and is only angry she's the target of ridicule!

Last edited: