The vaccine is killing 1 in 1000 who took it currently. It’s also causing turbo cancer and strokes/blood clots/heart issues.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Even the people who sermonise about it wouldn’t get another shot of it today, despite the fact it wears off quickly and they’d need to keep getting it if they believed in it. They aren’t and wouldn’t.

They still can’t admit they were wrong, likely because they’re scared of what’s happening to them inside because of it. I understand but stop being angry at smarter people who noticed and didn’t take it.

It’s the largest medical scandal in history and enriched the wealthiest people to become weather than ever. It’s just fine though, sweetie.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Pray for me brotherman, I think I got 3 or 4 of those Jew jabs

“Nobody forced you to!” - the people who forced you to if you wanted to work or eat.

I was lucky I got to work remotely for 3 years and was happy to be a hermit not going anywhere / didn’t care about not wearing a mask or doing vax passes and bullying people who were gay enough to hassle me over it.

Even the people who sermonise about it wouldn’t get another shot of it today, despite the fact it wears off quickly and they’d need to keep getting it if they believed in it. They aren’t and wouldn’t.

They still can’t admit they were wrong, likely because they’re scared of what’s happening to them inside because of it. I understand but stop being angry at smarter people who noticed and didn’t take it.

It’s the largest medical scandal in history and enriched the wealthiest people to become weather than ever. It’s just fine though, sweetie.

COVID-19 was/is devastating on both acute and chronic fronts. It comes down to risk vs benefit. It's a matter of do people wanna live with the confirmed effects of COVID-19, or do people wanna deal with potential effects of the vaccines? If one looks to Polio as an example, it had been nearly eradicated for decades because of vaccines.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
COVID-19 was/is devastating on both acute and chronic fronts. It comes down to risk vs benefit. It's a matter of do people wanna live with the confirmed effects of COVID-19, or do people wanna deal with potential effects of the vaccines? If one looks to Polio as an example, it had been nearly eradicated for decades because of vaccines.
the only thing that scared me about covid was long covid.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
This will be received well here.

Harry Powell

I got every shot like a good little goy and I still had confirmed Covid twice. “But maybe it reduced the severity!” I’m healthy, I think it did nothing.

It's funny it suddenly disappeared as if nothing ever happened, what happened to all the gay little test stations and injection centres
I know a few people who got it a couple of weeks ago. It's still around it's just even midler for most now. I had a choice of places to get injected. Mostly closed down shops and hotels around me.

the only thing that scared me about covid was long covid.
For most under 60/already sick that was the biggest issue. Long covid must suck but it's kinda like a fatigue syndrome and you can get that from stuff as tame as glandular fever

Harry Powell

I know a few people who got it a couple of weeks ago. It's still around it's just even midler for most now. I had a choice of places to get injected. Mostly closed down shops and hotels around me.

For most under 60/already sick that was the biggest issue. Long covid must suck but it's kinda like a fatigue syndrome and you can get that from stuff as tame as glandular fever
I think 90% of Long covid cases are about as real as 90% of “fibromyalgia” and “chronic fatigue syndrome” cases.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

You can search up seasonal deaths from respiratory viruses dating back decades, covid wasn’t as bad as some influenza outbreaks. The average death age from covid was older than the average life span (by a fair bit).

The vaccines weren’t safety trialed, and the safety data that IS out there is absolutely horrible and shows it’s the most dangerous safety profile ever.

All of this was known from day 1.

You are being hysterical.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Did the vaccines work or was it something else?

Hmmm...:fighter_sm::fighter_md::fighter_lg:

All viruses mutate. The vaccine didn’t help. In fact it’s the first time in history they changed the legal definition of “natural immunity” and “herd immunity” to sell vaccines.

100s of millions of people will starve to death because of the economic effects of hysterical lockdowns alone, these are poor people so nobody cares including me but still.

We poisoned and killed children with a vaccine they didn’t need for a virus that only kills 85 year olds. The risk to children from covid is fractions of a percent, and is lower than the risk of the vaccine.

You are totally retarded if you think the sequence of events that happened was good or moral or even rational.