The Unbearable Weight of Minimal Talent

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
It's after Christmas, and you know what that means...

It's busking season!

Would be a real shame if his PERSONAL FREEDOM-AFFORDED OPINIONS AS A GOD-GIVEN AMERICAN VETERAN bit him in the fucking ass and limited his opportunities, wouldn't it now?

06b8e8f153151ef5de48200e9b6c0f5b.png

a65461dbed69132e6cb65d6de2d03a04.png

8dc75d8fde898d6774eb1be94a61efe7.png

52e7ea5ea27ec880199fa43405cf86bc.png

481be642de9c3973752f1a9f106162e1.png

2801ae339eb6e95e9d69ae79e9fee3f6.png

REAL FAWKIN' SHAME, it would be.

Please do have fun, TACSters.

a451ea111f77fea303de467bb3ad6718.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
The lyrics to Baby, It's Cold Outside are almost indefensibly creepy. It's also just kind of a shitty song. I've never heard anyone take a strong stance on it either way and here's Joe flipping people off and bragging about his even more rapey version of a song that's already been parodied a hundred times.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
The lyrics to Baby, It's Cold Outside are almost indefensibly creepy. It's also just kind of a shitty song. I've never heard anyone take a strong stance on it either way and here's Joe flipping people off and bragging about his even more rapey version of a song that's already been parodied a hundred times.
Wet ass pussy is far uglier and that was praised. If black people wrote baby it wouldn't be offensive

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Moo still hasn't learned there's consequences to actions; great time to teach stupid that yearly lesson. Must be fun living with Joe, hearing him scream about coons, trannies, and libtards 24/7. Hope Layala brings some african american gentleman home; though i feel being exposed to stupidity all her life, she probably shares Joe's ideas of how to perfectly use a hose and german shepherds

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Moo still hasn't learned there's consequences to actions; great time to teach stupid that yearly lesson. Must be fun living with Joe, hearing him scream about coons, trannies, and libtards 24/7. Hope Layala brings some african american gentleman home; though i feel being exposed to stupidity all her life, she probably shares Joe's ideas of how to perfectly use a hose and german shepherds

I hope whatever fine, humble young black man takes Layla on a nice date - opening her eyes to how blindly hateful her father is - brings her home right on time, with the young lass beaming from the respect she was shown, and Joseph seething at the young man sticking his hand out for a hand shake to respect his elder.

And once Joe takes his hand, the cows brittle Bud Light bones cracking from the lads firm grip, he pulls Joe close, and whispers these seven words in his ear that will haunt him till he dies:

"... And then I went right into Layla!"