The things this sub can and can't achieve are fucking weird

Just get drunk and go over there. You can probably make a few hundred bucks from people here if you post a Venmo or something too. I’m sure they have a bar there too.
It's gonna sound like faggy excuses, which they are, but for reasons I wont disclose I couldn't even if I wanted to. Pat can rest easy that some stumbling polack won't be bar crawling downtown looking for some fat faggot with a laptop. This time.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
No. He told BDA if he contacts Patso again, Pat may have a case if he refiles for a new restraining order.
This is correct. The judge, without saying the words, said this is fucking retarded, and should have never been here. “Sir, don’t do that!”. If BDA does anything to “incite” Rick, there will be a judgment against him. Same for Rick in the reverse. This is all in WI and not Indiana by the way. Rick is in BDA’s territory, not his.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
No. He told BDA if he contacts Patso again, Pat may have a case if he refiles for a new restraining order.
Got ya. I’m assuming said incident would have to take place in Wisconsin regardless. You can’t charge someone in Wisconsin State Courts for something they did in Indiana. The offense didn’t take place in Wisconsin if BDA confronts Piggy in Indianapolis.