"The thing about Joe Rogan, that dude is just a fucking animal, man." - Jim Norton

WWAW shriveling up the fawkin' ballbag first thing in the AM

1692831638982.png

I was just thinking about how his skull is easily 3 times the size it was in the 90's. It's hilarious how guys like Rogan and The Rock pretend they're natural with gigantic fucking heads that they didn't have merely 15 years ago.
I don’t think Rogan claims to be natural, does he? Hasn’t he said he is on “trt” and growth hormone in the past? I’m sure he’s doing a ton more shit (and definitely above trt levels of test), I just don’t remember him saying he was natural in years

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
you get hit with one of those man…Rogans a fucking ANIMAL. I mean he’ll fucking BRUTALIZE you dude. You know for guys like Joe their method of conflict resolution is ripping your fucking head off…but he can just intellectually destroy you instead. You do not want to fuck with him because he’s a monster…that spinning heel kick was like a fucking gunshot, man. It’s a real motherfucker. He’s a fucking problem, for real. :image_9248:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I don’t think Rogan claims to be natural, does he? Hasn’t he said he is on “trt” and growth hormone in the past? I’m sure he’s doing a ton more shit (and definitely above trt levels of test), I just don’t remember him saying he was natural in years
Rogan said he took so many steroids in the past that he is on HGH and TRT to counter the side effects. Hence his weird bloated physique. Rogan usually downplays his PEDs usage. And usually downplays or denies that everyone in the UFC is doping. Anytime a guest says "UFC fighter is on roids" you will immediately hear Rogan say "UFC fighter is just a genetic freak".

lowend73

never caught lackin
Big time brotherman. Just coming up on a year of it. It’s the funnest shit I’ve done in a long time. Just find a gym that isn’t full of faggots and try hard macho types. Shop around. Also ask @TorqueWheeler
So, I found 2 studios by me.

What are some red flags I should look out for? Is there a way to verify any of the Instructors titles/awards?

Used to do Crossfit when I was in the Navy (I know lol), and you could pay $1000 to be an instructor and open a workout spot.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan

What are some red flags I should look out for? Is there a way to verify any of the Instructors titles/awards?

Used to do Crossfit when I was in the Navy (I know lol), and you could pay $1000 to be an instructor and open a workout spot.

All I did is read reviews online and then do the trial classes at a couple places by me. They all have trial classes.

The social media is tricky bc every gym will present their best face, but you can probably get an idea of what the other students would be like from it.

I made my choice entirely based on the “vibe”. There are probably more serious or better places by me but I dug the other people and the professors. Unless you’re trying to make it to the UFC or Worlds or some shit I think the vibe is more important than anything else.

Some of the dudes I met, we get together and roll in our garages on Sundays, we have UFC fight betting group chats, most of us are professionals in careers with kids so no one is trying to break anyone’s arm, etc. it’s a good time with some good dudes.

If I went somewhere and everyone was 22 and roided out I’d bounce, not trying to have my ankle broken.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan

You can also call and talk to the owner usually, and just tell him what you’re looking for. Competition training, recreation, self-defense, and they’ll usually tell you if that’s what their gym is all about.