• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Sub That Shall Not Be Named

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Can we get brojoecum to testify in a court of law that we have never swatted him and to remind everyone he is NOT a pedophile but IS a card carrying racist white supremacist that CAN enter into contracts?
I think we've got a chance; he seemed vurry bothered when his first google results showed Beige's doco thumbnail stating 'Not a pedophile'... he could clarify the fact that he's not not a 'not a pedophile', & definitely not a pedophile, even though he definitely objects to Beige's thumbnail, but not because he's not not a pedophile.
I'm sure that would clear things up nicely.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Ask Josh what “Hallaling” someone is? Ask him to post the modchat posts from that secret subforum thats specifically set up for doxxing and getting people fired, swatting etc. Dont act all holier than thou when the hole in the ground you shit in is smellier than our very own Quasis hole.
Quasi shits in a hole now? That guy has gotten bougie since they made him call center supervisor.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
1689796914712.png

fat retard responds and again points the finger after silently removing the swatting post I exposed earlier today. Hey Josh, go fuck yourself you unfunny faggot. It's funny it took you multiple days to remove the content you're decrying in your post, almost like you do not actually give a shit...

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
View attachment 136252
fat retard responds and again points the finger after silently removing the swatting post I exposed earlier today. Hey Josh, go fuck yourself you unfunny faggot. It's funny it took you multiple days to remove the content you're decrying in your post, almost like you do not actually give a shit...
At least he kept it brief