The Sub That Shall Not Be Named

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
From the KF Bam Margera thread:
1689763981019.png

You magnificent bastards have them kiwis shook. Can't even explicitly mention Pat or OnA outside of designated shitting threads. Sad. Many such cases.

Nigga. How can you even pretend to have the moral high ground after you got the main focus of your site, a literal retard you’ve tormented for years, to fuck his dementia stricken mother? Or after your users literally shoot up schools?
I've always found the Chris Chan thing really odd, at least our cooows (yuck) have some semblance of success (even if just in their own minds) & believe themselves to be above everyone else, we just attempt to correct the positional hierarchy.
I don't believe in the 'punching down is inherently bad' theory but devoting time & effort to Chris Chan? Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't get it & couldn't take pride in it.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Disingenuous little cocksuckers trying to rewrite history. We were in the Patposting business for three years before there was a swatting. That shit didn't get started until he became popular on the farms.

If you look in pig's thread, most of them are fairly reasonable and multiple of them have said they don't think anyone here is responsible for the swattings. It's people on the other parts of that site that are the most insufferable. Just gossiping little hens who've never been here and get all their information about this place from their dear leader Null (when you starting that family, Josh?).

This faggot is right about the Reddit being more lenient thing though. Kind of mind blowing the sub even lasted as long as it did, with every other post being 'nigger' or 'faggot'. Forget saying those words on that site these days, if you even call someone he/she when they want to be called they/them, you'll be permanently suspended :image_9253:

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
If you look in pig's thread, most of them are fairly reasonable and multiple of them have said they don't think anyone here is responsible for the swattings. It's people on the other parts of that site that are the most insufferable. Just gossiping little hens who've never been here and get all their information about this place from their dear leader Null (when you starting that family, Josh?).
You're right, Null is the disingenuous faggot. He should know better than to tar a whole community with the same brush. People are always trying to paint the farms as a school shooting forum (it's not), because they had one member kill a bunch of kids at his school.

Kurt_Love

I've always found the Chris Chan thing really odd, at least our cooows (yuck) have some semblance of success (even if just in their own minds) & believe themselves to be above everyone else, we just attempt to correct the positional hierarchy.
I don't believe in the 'punching down is inherently bad' theory but devoting time & effort to Chris Chan? Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't get it & couldn't take pride in it.
And Chris Chan had been fucked with in the internet for what 10-15 years before them. They love to join in late with unfunny shit and act like they started something.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Before i decided it was pigger himself, i thought it was some farms lurker because of the amount of shit they roll in around ethan ralph. The swaTTer did a rightwing congresswoman and gave his name as one of the KF mods. None of their regulars would do that (they were crying about the hairdresser bit even), but they are involved with enough gay little discords in the ralph sphere that there's more overlap with swatter faggots

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
That would depend on the availability of a BIG turkey sandwich and a case of red gatorade

"Your honor, there is an app called Em-uh-jer that can manipulate photos, to make it seem like a proud American such as myself wears MAGA hats and buys Donald Trump limited edition coins, so so so so so I would like to lobby an injunction against this forum that calls me a PEDOPHILE, as I am NOT A PEDOPHILE, I am just a proud hard working musician, father, and war veteran who is proud of my sixteen week term. And not a pedophile."

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

I'd give him my blood, except for one thing...
I was curious, so I poked around on KF for a moment and was able to find the following post:
1689784072905.png

This is a call to swat someone made over 2 days ago and no action has been taken. Big thank you to our admin for taking quick action on anything even nearing this level of archiveable retardation. Speaking of, here is an archive of the post so null can't cry about it being fake: https://archive.ph/Wl3N9

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Disingenuous faggot KFers. Nulls a hypocrite through and through. It’s obviously no one from here. Why has Joe Cumia, Anthony and Geno Bisconte when they were both trying to doxx+get a prank phone caller from here fired from their job, etc etc ever been swaTTed? Ive never even seen anyone from here say they think its even kinda funny. Seemingly all THEIR favorite lolcows get swatted all the time. As soon as Rick got on KFs radar, the swattings happened. Im not autistic enough to line up what dates the first few calls were made and when Pat hit the main front kf page but something tells me theyd be pretty similar.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Ask Josh what “Hallaling” someone is? Ask him to post the modchat posts from that secret subforum thats specifically set up for doxxing and getting people fired, swatting etc. Dont act all holier than thou when the hole in the ground you shit in is smellier than our very own Quasis hole.