• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Spaghetti Factory

What did Pat do at the Spaghetti Factory

• Showed up blackout drunk and was asked to leave

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Made one or several women uncomfortable

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Got in a “no, child” match with someone and alienated everyone there

Votes: 24 22.0%
  • Ate all the spaghetti

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • All the above

Votes: 68 62.4%

• Total voters

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
To play Devil’s Aaaaaadvocate, maybe it was another dumb, fat weirdo. Both the SFWA and Gen Con communities have no shortage of that type.
1697562847507.png

1697562889925.png

1697562880262.png

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
I can’t confirm what exactly went down the infamous Spaghetti Factory night, but Patrick allegedly exposed himself to everyone present. I really hope that’s not true

View attachment 160350
The witnesses never denied it so it must be true. He has a history of exposing his faucet in public, even going so far as to share it on the news. Rick is a fat public menace and should be locked up and have his phone and especially fork taken away.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Considering pat and 4(?) other writers couldn't pull a dozen half-interested fans together for the last symposium, I'm sure Larry's constantly regretting that loss.

Also we've seen what goes on at the "cool" parties. Middle aged obese nerds do what your average 20 something does on a wednesday, except crammed into a shitty hotel room or a garage. Sometimes you get your wife taken from you at these things too, it happens.