• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Spaghetti Factory

What did Pat do at the Spaghetti Factory

• Showed up blackout drunk and was asked to leave

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Made one or several women uncomfortable

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Got in a “no, child” match with someone and alienated everyone there

Votes: 24 22.0%
  • Ate all the spaghetti

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • All the above

Votes: 68 62.4%

• Total voters
G

"All of the above" is kind of a cop out but okay. What happens is Patrick likes to pregame before any social event no matter how insignificant. He thinks that getting drunk on alcohol is cool and funny. What happened at the spaghetti factory most likely is that he showed up visibly tipsy, ordered several stiff drinks to show off how much of a tough/fun guy he is. He then proceeded to get into a disagreement with somebody, likely over something minor, drank more, insisTed on having the lasT word, and made everyone around him uncomfortable. My theory is that he did something similar at a Robinson family get-together early in Pat and Niki's relationship, likely over an extremely hot-button political issue(s), and ruined the holidays for them, which is why he has literally never been seen at any Thanksgiving/Christmas get-togethers

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
"All of the above" is kind of a cop out but okay. What happens is Patrick likes to pregame before any social event no matter how insignificant. He thinks that getting drunk on alcohol is cool and funny. What happened at the spaghetti factory most likely is that he showed up visibly tipsy, ordered several stiff drinks to show off how much of a tough/fun guy he is. He then proceeded to get into a disagreement with somebody, likely over something minor, drank more, insisTed on having the lasT word, and made everyone around him uncomfortable. My theory is that he did something similar at a Robinson family get-together early in Pat and Niki's relationship, likely over an extremely hot-button political issue(s), and ruined the holidays for them, which is why he has literally never been seen at any Thanksgiving/Christmas get-togethers
3 Thanksgiving dinners. I’m sorry you’re so stupid.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
3 Thanksgiving dinners. I’m sorry you’re so stupid.
I love Thanksgiving and I can stand to lose a few pounds, but there's no fucking way I would have three Thanksgivings- one is enough. The other two (if I was actually invited to it and not just given a plate like the hobos down at the Salvation Army, I would just do it as a hang afterwards to be around good friends/family).

G

I love Thanksgiving and I can stand to lose a few pounds, but there's no fucking way I would have three Thanksgivings- one is enough. The other two (if I was actually invited to it and not just given a plate like the hobos down at the Salvation Army, I would just do it as a hang afterwards to be around good friends/family).
2 of those were leftovers. Wasnt the 3rd a bread roll and slop at hooligans?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1697529846259.png

1697529770761.png

1697529612081.png

Last edited:

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Forum Clout

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
Jesus Christ, it's pictures like these that reinforce why we call him pig all the fucking time. How much food can that pathetic douche shovel into his fat face? At some point he's just got to be burping and grunting with a bloated stomach.

Thanksgiving isn't an excuse to be gluttonous, you silly bastard.
Nice hamburger bun in place of a fresh dinner roll. His need to take pictures of everything he does leaves a trail of depression. Nice lonely meal at a shitty bar, stupid.

"I'm invited to many dozens of TG dinners, child."