The social media influence of a fat breasted firebrand. RE: the results of pat and laura richs follow party

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
As was discussed yesterday Laura Rich (she was in the air force ya know) got her twitter account back yesterday. In a rare turn of events fatso actually acknowledged her existence.

Obese homosexual that he is, pat encouraged his followers to take part in a follow party (yuck).

Ksnsbdud.jpg

32 likes. Out of his 46.5k followers. OK. That's sad enough but Laura responded letting pat know she was getting all sorts of followers. She couldn't follow them back though or risk hurting her precious ratio. Yuck again.

Isnandjd.jpg

Did she get a bunch of new followers though? Let's take a look.

Sjsjnsops.jpg

Oh wow. -68. And you'll notice she had to delete over 500 tweets in the time that she was gone.

I hope her homemade plane crashes with her entire family inboard.

Jsin-NJaozns.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Deleting 523 tweets doesn't sound like "targeted for my political views" to me
This bitch pulled a Seth Simons. Claim to be harassed while deleting everything.
Exactly, idiots like her cry they are being attacked for their political views when they actually are attacking those who don’t agree with their political views. You can’t say with a straight face left leaning twitter would ban someone with left leaning politics. If anything you can get away with more abusive behavior if you lean left on there. Dumb bitch.

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N313KC#

1,200 ft
105 mph

Past Flight
Replay

Speed

10x
Loop

Off

View track log

Activity Log​

Past flights​

Date

Departure

Arrival

Aircraft

Duration

Sunday
11-Jul-2021

05:14PM EDT Clark Rgnl - JVY

05:22PM EDT Clark Rgnl - JVY

-

0h 08m

Join FlightAware View more flight history Purchase entire flight history for N313KC

JVY Jeffersonville, IN

JVY Jeffersonville, IN

Sunday 11-Jul-2021 05:14PM EDT

Sunday 11-Jul-2021 05:22PM EDT

8m total travel time

Get Notifications

Flight Times​

Takeoff

05:14PM EDT

Scheduled 05:14PM EDT

Landing

05:22PM EDT

Scheduled 05:22PM EDT

Aircraft information​

Tail Number

N313KC · Registration

Owner

RICH JEFFREY

Flight data

Speed

Altitude

Distance

Actual: 14 mi

Route

Nice 8 minute flight stupid.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
As was discussed yesterday Laura Rich (she was in the air force ya know) got her twitter account back yesterday. In a rare turn of events fatso actually acknowledged her existence.

Obese homosexual that he is, pat encouraged his followers to take part in a follow party (yuck).

Ksnsbdud.jpg

32 likes. Out of his 46.5k followers. OK. That's sad enough but Laura responded letting pat know she was getting all sorts of followers. She couldn't follow them back though or risk hurting her precious ratio. Yuck again.

Isnandjd.jpg

Did she get a bunch of new followers though? Let's take a look.

Sjsjnsops.jpg

Oh wow. -68. And you'll notice she had to delete over 500 tweets in the time that she was gone.

I hope her homemade plane crashes with her entire family inboard.

Jsin-NJaozns.jpg
Of course their daughter's a fat potato with a nose gauge.

OF COURSE she is.

Devil's advocate, the -68 is probably mostly bots that were banned during her little hiatus. I doubt 68 real people went "@TryChick is back? UNFOLLOW!" yesterday.

Deleting the 523 tweets however is pure evidence her "I did nothing wrong but was falsely reported by trolls!" victim narrative is a load of horseshit, and we've got 523 reasons why.

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
G

Leaves the air force then spends 8 years putting a plane together. I might as well quit getting paid by Panera and bake my own bread.

She wants to spend her free time retweeting about systemic injustice and a right-wing political hijacking but she's also able to dick around with an airplane. I bet she feels real sorry for poor black kids while doing loops over their ghettos.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
Leaves the air force then spends 8 years putting a plane together. I might as well quit getting paid by Panera and bake my own bread.

She wants to spend her free time retweeting about systemic injustice and a right-wing political hijacking but she's also able to dick around with an airplane. I bet she feels real sorry for poor black kids while doing loops over their ghettos.
It took her a shorter time to build a real plane than it takes Fatso to assemble a model.