The SFWA Traveling VIRUS TOUR Starring JOHN SCALZI

SethSimon

Not to be confused with Seth Simons
Scalzi may not be the first person you think of when we speak of the SFWA, but behind the scenes he's one of the most active patso/taskforce members of them all.
I'm sure the taskforce has nothing against us for doxxing them the same day they announced their club, genuinely, i would tell you if they did.
@archive_bot we got any more them links back there?

Scalzi himself is a big Patrick BFF both on twitter https://twitter.com/search?q=@scalzi @stealthygeek&src=typed_query and on the not so public side where he's a member of the slacks, discords and file770 pedo club. He has ran for SFWA president and currently makes more than most of the 7 book a year sellers, so this little bitchy beta is a SFWA top dog. I wonder if that means he gets his first pick of the pizza party sleepover? I guess so, since he was one of the first people to attack anyone who protested pedophilia at WorldCon.

So, I got with the leader himself, Greg Opie Hughes. "OPE!" I said, clearly needing the professional guidance of a seasoned ship steerer "How come HOWA-I mean how come SCALZI gets all dese FAWKIN tour dates and we are stuck here at panera like a bunch of suckers?"

BUUURRRRPPP

The response was abrupt, but the musk of wisdom filled the air.

"Faawk man, I know exactly how dis SHIT is, they usda BAN US FROM DA ROOM when faawwkin howard did pressssss!"
"Anyway, ill tell you what we will do! EROCK! ORGANIZE ANOTHER TRAVELING VIRUS TOUR!"

THE SFWA TRAVELING VIRUS TOUR STARRING JOHN SCALZI

Tue March 15th
Flyleaf Books (Chapel Hill, NC), 5:00 PM
Event details here

Wed March 16th
Eagle Eye (Decatur, GA), 7:00 PM
Event details here

Thur March 17th
Fountain Bookstore (Richmond, VA), 6:00 PM
Event details here

Fri March 18th
Brookline Booksmith (Boston, MA), 7:00 PM
Event details here

Sat March 19th
the United Theater/Savoy Bookshop (Westerly, RI), 7:00 PM
Event details here

Tue March 22nd
Cuyahoga County Library (Parma, OH), 7:00 PM
Event details here

Wed March 23rd
Boulder Books (Boulder, CO), 6:30 PM
Event details here

Thur March 24th
Prairie Lights (Iowa City, IA), 7:00 PM
Event details here

Fri March 25th
St Louis County Library/The Novel Neighbor (St.Louis, MO), 7:00 PM
Event details here

The Opster knew he has already done more than enough, but he had been doing this since he was 18; his instinct of professional broadcasting took over
"Faaawk, you know what else? let's go fawkin viral today. Let's get some of dem hashtags goin, ant what hashtags we got?"

Scalzi is using the following hashtags on twitter to promote his work, the SFWA TRAVELING VIRUS TOUR by complete coincidence will be using these exact same hashtags

https://twitter.com/scalzi

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23SavetheKaiju&src=typed_query

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23TheKaijuPreservationSociety&src=typed_query&f=top

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23ScalziRuinedMe&src=typed_query&f=top

#SavetheKaiju
#TheKaijuPreservationSociety
#ScalziRuinedMe

Hope to see you guys at the live events this year, rumor has it the 15th we will be doing cherry darts:

Tue March 15th
Flyleaf Books (Chapel Hill, NC), 5:00 PM
Event details here

Flyleaf Books | 752 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Chapel Hill, NC 27514 | 919-942-7373

HOURS
Monday-Saturday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm

Curbside pickups: seven days a week during open hours

Online orders 24/7 at www.flyleafbooks.com

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
I don't trust this guy. Seems like John Scalzi lurked enough to pick up some inside jokes and thinks he'll get attention if someone shows up at his book signings. Stop glowing so hard.

BudDickman

I don't trust this guy. Seems like John Scalzi lurked enough to pick up some inside jokes and thinks he'll get attention if someone shows up at his book signings. Stop glowing so hard.
John Scalzi might actually have enough writing talent to successfully impersonate a brotherman. He may be a creepy-looking faggot, but he's no Tomlinson.

G

Man these locations fucking suck. I assume they were chosen to avoid school zones?
It is bizarre. That’s a real question I’d like to ask him or his publicist. It’s like they purposely avoided any media hotspots except maybe Boston.

Parma, Ohio? That’s like a far east suburb of Cleveland, wtf?

and Richmond VA is a decrepit southern factory town instead of going 100 miles north to DC and all the libs that would agree with his bullshit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
It is bizarre. That’s a real question I’d like to ask him or his publicist. It’s like they purposely avoided any media hotspots except maybe Boston.

Parma, Ohio? That’s like a Far East suburb of cleavelnd, wtf?

and Richmond VA is a decrepit southern factory town instead of going 100 miles north to DC and all the libs that would agree with his bullshit.
They’re all too far from Milwaukee for me.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
He's buds with Patrick "I like catgirls" Tomlinson.
scalzif.PNG.png

SethSimon

Not to be confused with Seth Simons
DAY 1 UPDATE:

Lots of fun had today over at FlyLeaf books, literally fives of people showed up to greet our boy John. Seen lots of pesstss, Ope said he might tear one of Scalzi's signed books up live on air next week. There was one minor setback, it seems there was a mixup at the shuttle services TOR organized. We got a recording of the incident:

Hope to see even more of you guys at the next event,

Wed March 16th
Eagle Eye (Decatur, GA), 7:00 PM
Event details here