The screenplay Coverage is back and it is TERRIBLE

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
"...and tackle the 2nd draft on (Meatloaf) Monday."

I bet he'll be finished with the second draft on Monday, too. He'll either do nothing or change some small things over a few minutes before rewarding himself with a treat and some online boasting.

I'm going with nothing though, as he did not say HE would be processing the critiques or dealing with a second draft, just that someone would. Most likely the pig will play on twitter all day while his "partner" supposedly takes over.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
63163888-2-DE8-4-BD8-AA6-B-9269-BEBC526-C.gif

G

Reading a first draft is the job of a writer's wife or husband. The second or third draft goes to the writer's agent or publisher, who may then offer their own notes.

Fat doesn't have an agent or publisher because he's a shit writer, and his "wife" hates him, so he has to pay someone to read it and tell him it's terrible.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
G

[URL='https://archive.ph/3Xx0k']If you zoom in to the top of this image of a previous screen play[/URL] you'll see he's written "The rest is in Kurdish", which is the polite way of saying "They're fucking ragheads, why give them characters or motivation? Just make dirka-dirka noises".
I'm not a writer or anything but I'd assume that anyone who wasn't a lazy hack would write the dialogue in English and add (In Kurdish) beforehand. Or they wouldn't settle on in "Kurdish, " because a simply google search would tell them there were several different Kurdish dialects dependent on country and ethnic group, so they'd narrow down where their character came from and assign the appropriate geographical dialogue blah blah blah.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I'm not a writer or anything but I'd assume that anyone who wasn't a lazy hack would write the dialogue in English and add (In Kurdish) beforehand.
It could be because he's a lazy hack; it could be because he's racist and doesn't think of them as people, and cannot imagine his audience having any interest in what they might be saying.

It's probably both.