• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Republican is leading in the Virginia Gov Race - Our piggy starts to panic

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2021-11-02 220833.png

G

I want to smash his fucking head in with a Louisville Slugger. He's so fucking stupid, arrogant, and obnoxious.

Trumps thugs? lol- the dems straight up admitted that they worked overtime to engineer the 2020 election. He's lucky that real conservatives aren't thugs or violent, because he would be dead by morning.
Virginia is FUCKED, dude. Pat said so, even though he didn't know who Terry McAuliffe was a month ago.

G

I don't really pay attention to US politics, but as I understand it the republican is leading, but could still lose. Our piggy worships dem politicians and isn't happy with how the night is going so far.

It's almost exactly like the 2016 election. The Dems ran an absolutely shitty campaign with a career politician who's not very likeable. The Rs ran a regular campaign with a somewhat likeable guy who distanced himself enough from Trump that moderates and independents would still vote for him. The Dems probably could have won if they ran a different candidate who didn't do dumb shit like make comments telling parents they shouldn't have a say in what their kids learn in school. I think I saw a stat where it was like a 15 point swing in white women from Biden in the presidential election to Youngkin (the Republican) in the governor election.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Piggy tells us what was REALLY on the ballot

View attachment 11628
Here's how retarded Pat is-- people who advocate CRT don't admit (atleast publicly) that it's about "teaching about the history of racism." If it were simply that, it would remain in the domain of history and social studies classes. But Pat (1 semester junior college dropout), doesn't understand that, which is funny- because according to himself, he goes around asking conservatives what CRT is and they cannot explain or articulate it. Talk about projection, pig.

Also, he's really fat and fucking stupid. I hope he dies.