The Reddit rascals did it again... Patrick responds re attic gym

G

You can see the terror behind those eyes.
FBw-AO4p-XIAYJjw-J.jpg

Attachments

• 1635633940485.png
    1635633940485.png
    148.4 KB · Views: 3

BudDickman

When I used to go the gym, some of the most prolific gym-goers were lard asses who would just waddle around, play with their phones, do a couple reps on some machine, and then ride the stationary bike until they got sweaty. Performative exercising, like their presence in the gym will magically make them fit even though they are not doing anything that's effective and obviously have no discipline about what they put into their bodies. Diet is the most important thing anyways, and we know he eats like a pig because he posts pictures of every disgusting greasy meal he eats.

MonsterSteve

Age.
As someone who was at the gym for 3-5 days a week for about 7 out of 10 years, I still kept most of my gains. Yes you lose some of the definition but it comes back rather quickly when you start going every day again. Even if you're fat you can still see when someone has muscle underneath their fat. He worked out for a little bit during his 'frat pat' days but you could tell her never was committed to it because he barely had noticeable biceps. Also he's FAT.