• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Reddit rascals did it again... Patrick responds re attic gym

G

Found on Reddit...

Screenshot_20211030-180714_textPlus.jpg

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
He knows we can see his pictures, right. We know he lies about everything. He's gained qt least 60lbs in the past 2 years. This country really needs to bring back sanitariums
I went looking for this one from his recent taxpayer funded vacation. I know fat guys who lift three times a week, and even though they're fat, you can see it in their shoulders and arms that they lift. Just by looking at this pic you can tell he hasn't lifted in many years, if ever. Nice noodle arms, stupid.

FBwAO4pXIAYJjwJ.jpg

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I went looking for this one from his recent taxpayer funded vacation. I know fat guys who lift three times a week, and even though they're fat, you can see it in their shoulders and arms that they lift. Just by looking at this pic you can tell he hasn't lifted in many years, if ever. Nice noodle arms, stupid.

View attachment 11272
two bloated alcoholics

James Heffner

Farts in Vaginas

View attachment 11272

no this picture shows that he is not fat, and is actually evidence that hes been working out for a decade..

View attachment 11272
You can see the terror behind those eyes.
FBw-AO4p-XIAYJjw-J.jpg