• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Porsalin Pat documentary is going to suck

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Here’s the thing, faggot: The story of Joe Rogan is interesting; not sad. Joe Rogan is MASSIVELY successful, so he can’t actually be that pathetic and worthy of mockery, no matter how you feel about him.
Patrick can, however, because he is NOT successful.

So regardless of who does the fucking thing; the story of Patrick is interesting AND sad. Which makes him Patrick, and will make it an interesting watch, despite who the creator is behind it, or what choices they make 🤷🏻

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I thought it was entertaining. Certainly his audience will enjoy it. His entire YT channel of 60,000+ subscribers has been on hold for an entire year while he made it. He said he's in the 3rd hour. The fact that he is able to pull this off is a monumental achievement and will bring many new people into the Fatrick fold.
Settle down, Porsalin.

Forum Clout
I was also wondering this. Porsalin if you're reading this nice haircut, stupid.
Porsalin walks into a barbershop, which they probably call a "Snippety Doo" or something super gay like that.

"Fancy giving me the ol Baby Buggerer, chap?"

"You got it mate"

1697227952669.png

Cartoon Redux

IT'S THE WONDER OF NATURE, BABY!
Forum Clout
I always get the britsh faggot documentarian and the tranny faggot documentarian mixed up

It doesn't matter since both of them sound like they'd piss their pants if a man raised their voice at them

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
Whenever it does go up, be sure to download it immediately. Pat will copyright strike it within three hours, and Porsalin won't upload it to Rumble or somewhere else he can't get adshare money.
How hasn't Rick gotten his other Porsalin documentary down yet then, stlaker?