• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Porsalin Pat documentary is going to suck

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Not watching that
Maybe this is up your alley instead.
Screenshot_20231012-222443.png

G

I thought it was entertaining. Certainly his audience will enjoy it. His entire YT channel of 60,000+ subscribers has been on hold for an entire year while he made it. He said he's in the 3rd hour. The fact that he is able to pull this off is a monumental achievement and will bring many new people into the Fatrick fold.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
It might suck, and it'll be a shame if Porsalin relies too heavily on the Kiwifags' "facts"; but it'll bring more eyes on Pig which he'll hate. Hopefully we have ringleader and noted sink haver Daniel Mullen to set the story straight on Fatman Pat not changing his number.

I want the documentary to go in depth on the beginnings of Pig's descent into fatness after getting cucked by PCJ (the only hero in this shameful sordid tale). Oh boy, I'm getting second-hand embarassment just thinking about it, funsters!

G

I thought it was entertaining. Certainly his audience will enjoy it. His entire YT channel of 60,000+ subscribers has been on hold for an entire year while he made it. He said he's in the 3rd hour. The fact that he is able to pull this off is a monumental achievement and will bring many new people into the Fatrick fold.
I remember faggots saying this when Kiwifarms thread got popular.
Still the only hilarious things come from this forum tho.

Forum Clout
As long as apostlegate isnt wrong I'm fine with stuff like Jon being his best friend being confused because of the unrealistic and fat narrator who told that story in the first place

He should interview Josh moon and ask about his dick not working. Has he been able to start a family?
Patrick is from Minnesota and he was a comic on Opie and Anthony don'tchaknow?