The Polish vs the Irish: Who has the most bloated heads and ruddy faces?

G

2B1AC3F900000578-0-image-a-24_1438746038150.jpg

amy-schumer2.jpg

G

I was gonna say she's just a kike, but most of them emanate from Poland anyway. Good call, brotherman.
Amy’s father is from an Ashkenazi Jewish family (from Ukraine and Poland). Amy’s mother has English, German, and some Scottish and Welsh, ancestry, and is of Protestant background; she converted to Judaism when marrying her first husband, who was also Jewish.

Bingo

[URL unfurl="true"]https://ethnicelebs.com/amy-schumer[/URL]

Amy’s father is from an Ashkenazi Jewish family (from Ukraine and Poland). Amy’s mother has English, German, and some Scottish and Welsh, ancestry, and is of Protestant background; she converted to Judaism when marrying her first husband, who was also Jewish.

Bingo

Imagine converting to a religion as an adult. I understand being raised religiously but if you're an adult and you choose to accept a fairy tale as truth you're a fucking idiot.

G

Imagine converting to a religion as an adult. I understand being raised religiously but if you're an adult and you choose to accept a fairy tale as truth you're a fucking idiot.
I agree but I think in the vast majority of these cases people just do it to be accepted by their partner’s family, not because they actually buy it. They play the part at holidays and family gatherings and then go back to normal the other 99% of the time.