The Police are waiting for me despite, me not being linked to any of this.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Boomia has added another great bit to this. Putting the puzzle of his texts together. Every time Rick acts tough on twitter someone needs to display these texts. He’s always cowering behind the “law”. The same law he condemns and acts as if it’s targeting innocents at all times. Rick has never once stood up for himself, without the backing of authority. Even the majority of retards at one point, get into a real fight. Fathetic.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Boomia, could you keep bringing up that not a cent of his money goes towards his daughter while he pretends to be so full of empathy and caring? That's probably his biggest failure as a human being.

G

Boomia, could you keep bringing up that not a cent of his money goes towards his daughter while he pretends to be so full of empathy and caring? That's probably his biggest failure as a human being.
I can, I've tried that already, foolishly thinking he was human and it might evoke some real emotion he doesn't seem to care. I can't imagine not being with my kids and in their life, he seems cool with dodging that bullet like some street nigger.