The Pig calling the kettle fat

G

The lack of self-awareness from this sedentary failure is really something to marvel at. How about you get off the couch and get a job before issuing orders to your intellectual betters, Fat Ball.

1ec100ca7c15a003030be242aac81e04.jpg

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
This is ironic given that his own online running coach, his unrequited heartthrob Carol Maxheinie, holds active patents on two fuel system enhancements used by Virgin Galactic. So in a way, Patso, someone in your life did “get off their asses” and help humanity’s move forward…it just wasn’t you, was it Tubbs?

It must put sand in his microdick when he realizes his ol’ pal Carol is a material contributor to space exploration and the 22nd century, whereas Fat Pat will be a long-dead and forgotten loser with no legacy in eighty years. My company will still be around, probably in some merged or acquired state but definitely extant somewhere, working on the efficient transfer and storage of clean energy IN SPACE. It must really hurt him to know one of the players in his chosen field (in which he does not contribute) knows what a chode and a loser he is.

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
This is ironic given that his own online running coach, his unrequited heartthrob Carol Maxheinie, holds active patents on two fuel system enhancements used by Virgin Galactic. So in a way, Patso, someone in your life did “get off their asses” and help humanity’s move forward…it just wasn’t you, was it Tubbs?

It must put sand in his microdick when he realizes his ol’ pal Carol is a material contributor to space exploration and the 22nd century, whereas Fat Pat will be a long-dead and forgotten loser with no legacy in eighty years. My company will still be around, probably in some merged or acquired state but definitely extant somewhere, working on the efficient transfer and storage of clean energy IN SPACE. It must really hurt him to know one of the players in his chosen field (in which he does not contribute) knows what a chode and a loser he is.
I like the part where you called him a chode and a loser

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson

I love you.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
These types always act like other people are stopping progress. Not rioters, burning buildings and gang beating people, not Jamal having eight kids with different mothers and sucker punching people for fun (pure aggressive instinct?) and certainly not Pat, laying on the couch farting and being a bar pterodactyl. No, the problem is only the white working class who are anxious and don't want to be preyed on in the communities their great-grandparents built and enjoyed peace in.