The PickleRickle "paradox"

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
The simplest sentences, just enough communicated that the others think he is normal. But once you scratch the surface, re-look at his words, the context, etc...it screams back at you, the profound lack of complexity. The 5 syllables max per sentence...the trivial subject matter. The only logical conclusion you can draw is:

This person is a bonafide MORON.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
1713826041517985.jpg

Stinky doodoo nigger cant sleep or I win

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Is @PickleRickle a fatso? My gut says no but I've been wrong before
What is a fawking given is that he's a dullard. If you just browse his post history as a neutral, you will notice some patterns:

-He can't write
-He is unfunny
-He is "trifling" (as in, Shane Nokes is the fatrick universe character en vogue, so he will make a low IQ, low effort thread on Shane Nokes)
-He pays for a lot of pussy (something fat dudes do a lot of btw)

etc.

I also think he is a great fat person, but they usually compensate for it by developing wit. He is just stupid.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
What is a fawking given is that he's a dullard. If you just browse his post history as a neutral, you will notice some patterns:

-He can't write
-He is unfunny
-He is "trifling" (as in, Shane Nokes is the fatrick universe character en vogue, so he will make a low IQ, low effort thread on Shane Nokes)
-He pays for a lot of pussy (something fat dudes do a lot of btw)

etc.

I also think he is a great fat person, but they usually compensate for it by developing wit. He is just stupid.
1713826041517985.jpg

ploop