• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The phrase "hunted down like a dog"

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I just remembered that the dog catcher in my town is a hot as fuck blonde chick. I found some young husky hauling ass down the train tracks dragging a leash one time and it came right to me. I put ads all over the town Facebook and nobody responded so I snitched and had it put in dog jail. I would've kept it but it was so fucking unbelievably hyper I don't think I would've been able to bring it inside. Like it was sprinting 99% of the time. It looked like The Littlest Hobo. I had The Littlest Hobo thrown in dog jail lol.

Anyways, this hot blonde chick was all timid and afraid of this insanely friendly dog (I assume she's been chomped a couple times) so I was just like "allow me, bitch" and put the dog in her truck cage thing myself. Again, would've kept it but it would've fucked with my cats and pissed off my old ass dog. I also don't like dogs that fuck off when they're off leash. You can stay where I can see you, faggot. I'd 100% have a basset hound if the cocksuckers didn't just follow their nose all the time. Those dogs are fucking delightful. We had one when I was a kid but she would regularly fuck off for a whole day and come back all covered in fish guts.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I just remembered that the dog catcher in my town is a hot as fuck blonde chick. I found some young husky hauling ass down the train tracks dragging a leash one time and it came right to me. I put ads all over the town Facebook and nobody responded so I snitched and had it put in dog jail. I would've kept it but it was so fucking unbelievably hyper I don't think I would've been able to bring it inside. Like it was sprinting 99% of the time. It looked like The Littlest Hobo. I had The Littlest Hobo thrown in dog jail lol.

Anyways, this hot blonde chick was all timid and afraid of this insanely friendly dog (I assume she's been chomped a couple times) so I was just like "allow me, bitch" and put the dog in her truck cage thing myself. Again, would've kept it but it would've fucked with my cats and pissed off my old ass dog. I also don't like dogs that fuck off when they're off leash. You can stay where I can see you, faggot. I'd 100% have a basset hound if the cocksuckers didn't just follow their nose all the time. Those dogs are fucking delightful. We had one when I was a kid but she would regularly fuck off for a whole day and come back all covered in fish guts.
Imagine telling this story and it not ending with you fucking her the way dogs do.