• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The phrase "hunted down like a dog"

2Shirts1Egg2

........pain in the ass
You shoot the street, you know what that gets you?
bacala one eye.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
In Australia people will hunt feral dogs because they get into packs and kill sheep and wildlife for fun. Other than that I’ve never heard of anyone ever hunting dogs so it’s a dumb saying.

Edit: probably popular due to the alliteration.
Australia and New Zealand have massive feral cat problems too. I remember seeing a video of some Kiwi biologist pleading with people to kill their pet cats before they get loose and decimate bird populations lol. He was really fucking heated and animated about it. Like he had the They Live glasses and nobody would just put the fucking things on for a second.

Dog Eater

My babies are gone.
Australia and New Zealand have massive feral cat problems too. I remember seeing a video of some Kiwi biologist pleading with people to kill their pet cats before they get loose and decimate bird populations lol. He was really fucking heated and animated about it. Like he had the They Live glasses and nobody would just put the fucking things on for a second.
Cats out of the bag on that one.

Wait a minute…

I posit that no cat has ever escaped from a (presumably hessian) bag once placed in one.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
Sounds like those cats had tough upbringings and need my tax money. :image_9249: