• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Patrick Tomlinson Interviews Part1

Rabbi Krinsky

Feeling vuuury unsatisfied
Forum Clout
Just listened to the whole thing. He truly believes his own delusions.
  • This is happening to him because the Reddit sub got closed down
  • We were infamous on Reddit and everyone was scared of us
  • Everyone here is straight, white, male, and of course, nazi
  • We randomly harrassed dozens of people before him, but he was the only one brave and strong enough to stand up against us.
  • There are no successful people here, everyone is a psychotic incel who just wants death and destruction
  • He did nothing wrong and would do everything exactly the same again
  • He will not rest until our criminal gang of cyberstalkers is in jail
Surprisingly, he is aware that the lawsuit is going to, most likely, get quashed, and that he's going to owe Quasi 17+K.

Is this what Rick meant with "bigger than Netflix"? Because it certainly is funnier than anything on Netflix. And there are 4 more parts!?!!?? Holy shit.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat really thinks the cops would respond to house that has children getting turned into pepperoni with only two regular officers and a polite knock on the door.

They would show up with like 40+ deep and they would rip your door off the hinges with a chain and truck. SWAT and helicopters the whole block shut down...the works.

StealthyFag

Forum Clout
When is somebody going to point out that he wasn't swatted?

If two cops show up on your door, and not a SWAT team, you have not been swatted.

Also, he keeps mentioning they had their hands on their pistol. I could be wrong, but that sounds pretty standard to me? It's not like they unholstered them or pointed them at him. He even said he got belligerent with them so he couldn't have been that scared

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Sweet Jesus this is insane. He's almost in tears while he launches full-speed into his insane ranting at the beginning. You're an impossible fat faggot, Rick.

No matter what though, the possibility that several of us actually have money and success and still just think he's a fat faggot who deserves to be miserable will never leak out of his slit-lips.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
"Hello, this is Patrick. How can I help you?"

What a retard.
hdCxBUD.png