• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The original lappening photo.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Didn't Erin Lantz also take the pic of Pat sitting with a beer and holding someone's hand off camera (probably Ade's). He looks extremely autistic in that one.

I remember a funster posted that in r/autism and made an inspiring post about it being their 30 year old son who had his first beer. It "cured him" and made him sociable. I think a redditor even commented about how it made her cry since it was so touching.

A brotherman/stlaker classic, it looks like Ade was off to go slurp up PCJ and his retard hoof grabbed tight

SV8mtAk.jpg

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
It's like a renaissance painting. You could spend hours discussing the various elements of the image and what the artist meant by each one.

Notice how they're all holding cans yet immediately beneath Jon and Ade is a phallic bottle. It's like Lantz is telling the viewer that Jon is erect and virile while the others are soft and left to hold their own.

The Dark Knight t-shirt speaks for itself, and then you have zombie Spock on Pat. The death of all reason and logic.
Everyone wears dreary, blue/black colors, except for two people: Jon and the guy getting a photo taken with Pat, who are both wearing bright red. Are they in cahoots? Guy in bright red shirt is distracting Pat by getting a photo with him.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
View attachment 206000

I've said before how I hate visiting places that are meant to be iconic like the eiffel tower, leaning tower of pisa, etc etc. They're all fucking boring and shit to me. I don't give a fuck looking at them.

Same with famous paintings. I saw the sistine chapel painting and was like "okay yep.... there it is. Cool I guess" Mona Lisa was also boring as fuck.

But this picture is probably what people feel when "cultured" faggots look at famous paintings. I could stare at this photo for hours.

Erin Lantz is the greatest photographer in the history of the world.

It's a work of art and should be in a museum. It's an unaware cucking in action. The cuckold completely unaware, caring more about the vanity of having a picture taken. "Look at all the fun I'm having with my friends! Perfect night!" ignoring the life changing event right next to him. Jon and Ade's grins like "oh yeah this guy's done lol". And then you got that guy in the bottom right pointing upwards like "what do you want from me".
Why was this picture so frequently posted with the other people's faces censored and it cropped? Fucking FAGGOTS.

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
I agree with everything except Pat being oblivious. He knew, he was just too much of a pussy to draw a confrontation. Hence the undiluted rage.

It's like the kid who never fights back against his bullies and one day snaps and becomes a school shooter and blows his brains out at the end of it. The anger is misdirected. He's angry at himself for being gutless and it explodes in an over-the-top, narcissistic way.

Same with Pat. I bet he replays that day over and over in his head - beating Jon half to death, winning the respect and admiration of the other men in the room, having frenzied, animal-like sex later with an awed Adrienne.

But the truth remains, he did nothing. Just stood there grinning; so happy to finally be accepted by male peers, pretending not to see what was happening in front of his eyes, namely his wife being stolen from him and his life imminently about to crumble.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
It looks like she’s holding a retards hand and he’s about to go “EEUUUYYYAAAAHHHHUUUUEEEAAHHH” because he’s overstimulated and start hitting the table.

I've never seen a man holding their gf or wives hand like that. Literally looks like a retard holding it for comfort.