• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Opster Shits On FAWKING Jim & Sam

20230211_030845.jpg

20230211_030909.jpg

20230211_030803.jpg

:brothaman_sm:

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Jim and Sam is still a show? That’s almost as depressing as realizing that Opie, Sam, and SJ are still alive.
I think most people have forgotten about them. Their full shows on youtube get less than the O&A segments Steven Knight would upload every day.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
There’s one hammer that Opie could drop that would really mitherfuck Jim and that’s the Jager incident. I almost think it didn’t happen because if I were Opie I would have said it already.
I spammed that comment in one show where he kept trashing Jimmy, he definitely saw my comment and skipped over it every time and said something about how there are things he isn't going to touch.

Jim and Sam is awful but Opie doesn’t have a leg to stand on in this argument.
What does that even mean? He got fired from satellite 10 years ago... so that somehow means Jim and Sam is good? Just shut the fuck up.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I spammed that comment in one show where he kept trashing Jimmy, he definitely saw my comment and skipped over it every time and said something about how there are things he isn't going to touch.

What does that even mean? He got fired from satellite 10 years ago... so that somehow means Jim and Sam is good? Just shut the fuck up.
Opie has never attempted to do anything outside of sitting in his car on Facebook because he, like everyone else, knows it would be a failure. So instead of trying something he just doesn’t to prevent being branded a failure, which he is.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Opie has never attempted to do anything outside of sitting in his car on Facebook because he, like everyone else, knows it would be a failure. So instead of trying something he just doesn’t to prevent being branded a failure, which he is.

Meanwhile, in a desperate and futile attempt to remain "in the mix," Anthony is shoveling hundreds of thousands of dollars straight into his gaudy golden toilet (surrounded by stone pillars) because he thinks it makes him look better than Opie, who is chilling at home with his fans. Zero budget, zero overhead. Business 101