The one where George wants to bang Elaine (S3, Ep9)

Remember when Kramer found out Jerry's a kike?

seinfeld-angry.gif

Last edited:

WhereWeAt

this is a better link

damn, does this start with some really bad stand-up comedy from Seinfeld. What's fascinating is his confidence in his horrible joke, i'd love to see that "material" worked in a new york comedy club, or any comedy club for that matter

it's weird how he didn't wanna burn his good stand up on the show, or maybe this was some of his a list stuff

wwawd jerry being not funny?

then we are supposed to believe jerry gets pussy without being a jew who wields his power of the industry, hilarious
He had to have a quick intro routine for over 100 episodes. What, like 15 seconds? I'm sure it usually wasn't his material and not anybody's A game. It was designed to fit into those time constraints and have some loose connection to the episode.

Bumley

This was pre internet too, things didn’t have 5 layers of irony on top of 3 layers of cringe and cynicism like they do now.
He was just a comic you saw at a comedy show. Forgettable but enjoyable for the average blue collar L.I.E commuter
That's what's wrong with comedy in all forms now. Too much irony and self-awareness. Hey look! Everyone's in on the joke! Right, gang?

G

I watch Seinfeld like Nana. Its a good 20 minutes to turn off my brain, plus I like the nostalgia of a better time. New York actually has normal white people in it, no satanic cell phones/internet, people who are actually real friends, just showing up at each others places. Before 90% of the population was pure faggot.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I watch Seinfeld like Nana. Its a good 20 minutes to turn off my brain, plus I like the nostalgia of a better time. New York actually has normal white people in it, no satanic cell phones/internet, people who are actually real friends, just showing up at each others places. Before 90% of the population was pure faggot.
You forgot to mention it's still hilarious. I'm all in with da Seinfeld tbphwc.

The only time I've laughed at Seinfeld is when George pretends to be well-read to impress his girlfriend and says "He can be pedantic! He can be pedantic!" when she mentions some author can be pedantic. In spite of that, I've watched almost every episode. It's just relaxing.