The one where George wants to bang Elaine (S3, Ep9)

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me

this is a better link

damn, does this start with some really bad stand-up comedy from Seinfeld. What's fascinating is his confidence in his horrible joke, i'd love to see that "material" worked in a new york comedy club, or any comedy club for that matter

it's weird how he didn't wanna burn his good stand up on the show, or maybe this was some of his a list stuff

wwawd jerry being not funny?

then we are supposed to believe jerry gets pussy without being a jew who wields his power of the industry, hilarious

New Name

Peace and love ❤️

this is a better link

damn, does this start with some really bad stand-up comedy from Seinfeld. What's fascinating is his confidence in his horrible joke, i'd love to see that "material" worked in a new york comedy club, or any comedy club for that matter

it's weird how he didn't wanna burn his good stand up on the show, or maybe this was some of his a list stuff

then we are supposed to believe jerry gets pussy without being a jew who wields his power of the industry, hilarious
Some people like the stuff you don't have to think about too much

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates

this is a better link

He does the exact same jokes today. Not kidding. I’ve seen him live and it was completely horrible. He views comedy like he views music. He thinks people always enjoy “the hits”.

G

He does the exact same jokes today. Not kidding. I’ve seen him live and it was completely horrible. He views comedy like he views music. He thinks people always enjoy “the hits”.

Why do they call it ovaltine the glass is round the jar is round. They should call it roundtine
[URL unfurl="true"]https://soap2day.ac/EczoyMToiMjA1NjF8fDM1LjE0Ny4xMDkuMTEzIjs.html[/URL]

this is a better link

Your link is gay and faggot (That’s an Iron Sheik reference, Mr. Mullen) Seriously, dude it’s straight malware. You smell great btw.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
1658776796065.png