The old heifer is literally counting down the days

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
He is miserable on this gig. Not even 1/4 of the way done and he’s fantasizing about going home to LI and all those FNs

1714149103406.png

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I’m pretty sure they don’t want staff posting itineraries like this in public.

He’s away for 4 months in that cabin to bring home less than 10k after taxes and other costs. That’s super sad for an old man.

If he does this twice a year he won’t ever see his family and will bring home less than 20k. That’s food stamps level poverty.

JebJoh

I’m pretty sure they don’t want staff posting itineraries like this in public.

He’s away for 4 months in that cabin to bring home less than 10k after taxes and other costs. That’s super sad for an old man.

If he does this twice a year he won’t ever see his family and will bring home less than 20k. That’s food stamps level poverty.
Not sure of this but I believe an income under 100000 overseas is exempt from taxes. So Joe is safe until his 35th raise.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I checked his contracts guidebook, it’s available online, they automate deduct federal taxes for all US nationals.

And you need to file federal taxes on anything over 13850, he’d be better off reducing his wage by 251 bucks.

Righteous bucks.

Wait I’m being retarded, he’ll only pay it on 251 dollars? What a fucking bum either way.

It’s truly harrowing.