• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The OFFICIAL O&A iceberg

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
it feels a little retarded trying to critique this since i know all the references, and i feel like the bottom ones should be extremely retardedly made-up just to fuck with the reader cause that's what I assume the other iceberg memes are
i mean do you have other bits you remember that could go on there? especially from the pre-XM era...
Change Patrice lives to Patrice fawkin lives! But other than that pretty good!
Done
You left out preteen Anthony gets ass fucked by a mexican day labourer in a bush whilst out cattle rustling with his papa in San Juan Capistrano.
Done
Should've included Anthony's pedophilia, like the whole selfcuttinggirl ordeal.
Done

I have to say I made myself crack up today because I think "Marion = MKUltra victim?" would be really funny on there.
I removed the red herrings though, as the people have spoken and word in the streets is I'm a faggot.

There is one or two conspiratorial and very unsubstantiated things on there though, because just a list of facts you can find out with 4 minutes of fourth page Google research would lose all it's mysterious appeal.

I'm waiting for @JohnnyComeLately who's got some bit he needs some time to finish.
I will upload the final berg here in a few days. Did I mention I'm a cockhungry faggot?

Last edited:

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
It is done. Please like and smash that subscribe button!

045c41c78d456a724db05172c7a072b2.jpg

Last edited:

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
It is done. Please like and smash that subscribe button!

8f3b990823bede244b930cd5da9f4087.jpg
i feel like you should meditate on this longer

what are you missing in this iceberg, you have nothing but time, the shows been dead for a decade

i think it’s a really great start

but i dont see ron Bennington roofie gate, which would justify pedo allegations against ant

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
i feel like you should meditate on this longer

what are you missing in this iceberg, you have nothing but time, the shows been dead for a decade

i think it’s a really great start

but i dont see ron Bennington roofie gate, which would justify pedo allegations against ant

I'm low IQ when it comes to this shit - can you explain how this connects to O&A or justifies Ant's allegations?
There's like a billion bits like this that would justify creating it's own R&F berg. Plus it already feels like half of the berg is devoted to Nana.

My only suggestion I can think of would be Cumia family freebase parties and Nana clinically died of a heart attack in 2002.
Fawk those are some good ones too. TYFYS!

Snake

Forum Clout
I'm low IQ when it comes to this shit - can you explain how this connects to O&A or justifies Ant's allegations?
There's like a billion bits like this that would justify creating it's own R&F berg. Plus it already feels like half of the berg is devoted to Nana.

Fawk those are some good ones too. TYFYS!
I can think of some really autistic minutiae to add but you only got so much room to work with it until it's a clusterfuck. I guess I can leave you with "Opie kicked Chester to death."

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
OK done with this now. Take it orrrrrr leave it, faggot.

Sorry @JohnnyComeLately but:

1. I already put way more effort (around 30 minutes) into this than I ever wanted
2. I knew there were one or two more nuggets of gold I was missing, which you and @Tony definitely provided
3. You can autistically nitpick at this forever and all it'll do is shit it up with irrelevant factoids and ruin it because of "design by committee"

045c41c78d456a724db05172c7a072b2.jpg