The official drunk thread

G

If I didn't have talk to text you wouldn't even be able to understand me right now. I'm surprised it's coming out this clear. Somebody ought to take my phone away.

This is the official drunk posting fucking yeah whatever for the thread if you're drunk post here.

G

Haven't had a drop in over a month now. Love is now boring, blah, blah, blah....

G

HOW DARE YOU, I’M IN RECOVERY!!!

AF150393-0BE8-42DA-8495-E24B368E8255.jpeg

G

Dude I get that I've been doing radio since I was 18 years old is a really funny way to make fun of Opie

But how the fuck have we not been making fun of Jim this whole time for sitting there talking about I've been sober since I was 18 years old?

Plus he thinks that alcoholics anonymous means you're not allowed to talk about the group like it's fight club. What a FAGGOT. Everyday I regret not knocking him out when I had the chance.

G

Between covid and working from home I got to drinking every night. It was messing with my physical and mental health, so I started weaning myself off in October. Last drink was like the first week of February or something.
Oh shut up, bubbler. You're such a Pollyanna. I bet you kiss prostitutes.

G

Careful with that shit brothaman. A good friend of mine OD’d and died mixing that shit many years ago. Nice dead friend, stupid.
No I'm very careful with it. I had had an anxiety attack earlier in the day so I took like 2 mg of Klonopin. I didn't start drinking until like 8pm but goddamn if that clonazepam didn't up the beer buzz.

G

I dont trust myself with alcohol, I lose track of time and also like to brood and keep to myself (lotta demons). Once I had a complete breakdown back in 2009 and downed a whole Jack Daniels and quietly left without telling anyone and girlfriend of the time put out a missing report for me but I was just wandering the streets for 48 hours like a zombie. When the Police found me they were literally "tsk tsk tsk, he's a mess...poor kid" and talking about me like I wasn't even there.

G

I dont trust myself with alcohol, I lose track of time and also like to brood and keep to myself (lotta demons). Once I had a complete breakdown back in 2009 and downed a whole Jack Daniels and quietly left without telling anyone and girlfriend of the time put out a missing report for me but I was just wandering the streets for 48 hours like a zombie. When the Police found me they were literally "tsk tsk tsk, he's a mess...poor kid" and talking about me like I wasn't even there.
Yeah I have a problem with alcohol as well but it's different than most people. Like I drink my ass off but I only do it two or three times a month. But those two or three times I go super hard. Like blackout, piss my pants, get into fights, get thrown in the drunk tank type hard.